Forex Strategy That Doubles Account In A Day With Low Risk!

FXTrader29

Master Trader
Dec 22, 2012
Pakistan

Paul Sheahan

Master Trader
Feb 12, 2015
How often we hear these words before blowing out account, it is common to use offers of double/triple account, but reality is very different where the account gets half or empty with such attempts, it is not that it’s impossible to double our account, but there is a way to do it and if we think short cut is going to make it possible then it’s far from reality. The best way to double/triple up our account is via right plans and proper risk management, it is not the easiest job, but if we have skills than it’s very simple. It is further simple for me with OctaFX broker’s support with low spread of 0.2 pips; high leverage up to 1.500 plus many more smooth trading conditions making it all really good for us.

Shiek

Master Trader
Sep 11, 2014
It’s way too risky to do this, I believe that we should always focus on stable strategy, it’s of course great that you are not putting too much risk with just 4% yet I find it very difficult to manage. I prefer simple way of trading and thanks to Nova FX broker I am able to do it easily with their supportive conditions which include stable spreads and such while they also have daily market updates available which makes trading even easier for me.