Forex Signals

FXHonza

Trader
Jul 20, 2012
I want to share my experiences about forex signal providers, and I would like to ask all users of forex signals, that express the opinion, and experiences.

Pipcrawler81

Trader
May 18, 2013
Forex Signals- Best do it yourself system out there

Hello, I use a system that allows me to find my own trades, pretty much predicts the market... Here is a video that shows what it is, and I didn't pay anything for it

burdianex

Trader
May 10, 2013
Try looking up systems at collective2.com, at least they arent trying to scam you. The thing with Forex signals is that there is no guarantee they apply to all market conditions, hence you can watch good trades happen for 3 months then register and the market changes and the next 3 months those signals just give you losing trades. Try learning it on your own so you have a beter grasp of different systems.

ituglobal

Master Trader
Apr 17, 2013
Try looking up systems at collective2.com, at least they arent trying to scam you. The thing with Forex signals is that there is no guarantee they apply to all market conditions, hence you can watch good trades happen for 3 months then register and the market changes and the next 3 months those signals just give you losing trades. Try learning it on your own so you have a beter grasp of different systems.

What you said is just the reality in the markets. Know when your system goes in sync with the markets and when it's out of sync. There's no way around this. Just make sure that you make more money when you you gains and you lose as little as possible when you lose.

android17

Trader
Jul 23, 2013

which is why I favor signals coming from forex power signals(fx power striker) because it has benefited me for about 6months now. They themselves are using the same signals they're sending and traders have profitted since 2011 I believe. try looking it up, try at camforex.

michael77

Trader
Aug 5, 2013
Well, there are lots of signal providers. As far i know that some of them are paid and some of them have facility to give free trail. If you want to get some idea about how signal works then my best advice to you that you should not go for paid signal provider. Some signal provider gives free trail period. You may take this advantage if you really interested about Forex signal.