Forex signaling services

Jonathan Boyd

Trader
Dec 21, 2010
Arizona
When we talk about forex signaling services we generally mean sending our consumers information via email, mobile text ore even pager alerts. We make sure that we study the market thoroughly and then send out information to our customers via these services. Before any kind of information is sent out via forex signal services, we make sure that we look at several factors and only then prepare the data. A technical analysis of current market conditions as well as usage of a few indicators that will help identify the trends and keep away or even make a note of profitable entry as well as exit points is done.

Dec 16, 2010
Forex signals are very important in trading. It is good to know that there are many ways you send out signals to traders. The success of a trader in trading is very important.

jossef

Active Trader
May 17, 2010
There are some great signal providers that really provide accurate signals.

It is easy

A good trader can share his knowledge and experiance through signals and alerts, some are expensive but really worth it.

JFogel

Trader
Dec 20, 2010
USA
Tradesavin (google it) is offering 65% off "Right Angle Trading ETF Signals", so it's $67 for 4 months. I haven't looked into it much, but I haven't found anything negative about it yet.

Dec 16, 2010
There are some great signal providers that really provide accurate signals.

It is easy

A good trader can share his knowledge and experiance through signals and alerts, some are expensive but really worth it.

To be successful in trading, forex signals are essential. The money spentfor these signals are good investment because we can see good returns as well.

paper5301

Trader
Mar 19, 2011
Hello everyone. I have been trading forex for a while and I have been a member of a different forex forum which was in big part a forum for forex signals. I have been using forex signals from different providers since the beginning. I believe that forex signals from a provider are essential to making a profit. When choosing a signal provider it is important to choose different providers which fit your trading style. And you should never follow the signals exactly as they say. Use the signals as a guide but also use your own judgement on making the exact trades.

JFogel

Trader
Dec 20, 2010
USA
It's hard to find a profitable provider. I agree though, I never follow the signal exactly as they say. I'll take a profit I'm happy with, and I'll have a different stop than them too. Their goal is to maximize our potential profit, not to give the safest trades possible.

forexvote

Trader
Mar 10, 2011
Forex Trading signals are recommended buy and sell points with money targets and stop-loss levels delivered by signal provider to trader . They may be delivered by email, instant messenger, cell phone, or direct to you. Some service providers even offer auto-trading, allowing you to auto-execute their signals direct into your broker account.