Forex Markets Can Be Dangerous

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
For few rookie traders Forex can be dangerous. Traders who are really working hard on their analysis and strategy, they are going to minimize the risk value.

Forex trading is riskier for every trader however a few make their way through it by focusing on building an appropriate approach to manage these risks associated with their investments.

s.taylor

Apr 6, 2017
Forex trading seems fascinating but in reality Forex is one of the most challenging businesses to enter in. it can be prove dangerous for the traders who enters the market without having a proper trading plan & risk management strategies. Don’t invest large amount of capital initially and always risk that much amount to trade which you can afford to lose. Psychological strength is also one important factor which must be kept in mind while planning to trade.

Martin Gaptil

Trader
Mar 5, 2017
I am careful enough, even I opened my live trading account when I was very sure about my own trading skill! This is way, now I am confident! Yes, I know Forex trading market is unpredictable and there is no 100% in Forex, but my money management and risk management knowledge always helps me to protect my personal trading capital!

Michelle Yeoh

Trader
Jul 9, 2017
I got your point, but I think new traders need to concentrate on only their learning process! Then they should select only transparent broker according to their regulation status! Yes, market maker brokers are available here & there! So, traders need to avoid non-regulated broker! Without regulation brokers are dangerous!

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
I got your point, but I think new traders need to concentrate on only their learning process! Then they should select only transparent broker according to their regulation status! Yes, market maker brokers are available here & there! So, traders need to avoid non-regulated broker! Without regulation brokers are dangerous!

That’s the procedure new traders should follow! Learning is the best medicine.

Snowwalker

Trader
Apr 9, 2020
Of course forex can be dangerous if you work without specific analysis and just try to guess what will happen on the market. Actually, it's not just stupid, it's as risky as possible, because it can just lead to a loss of money, and as fast and very emotional as possible. But I don't think it's just about forex or trading. It has to do with any business line, which is related to money. That is, it has to do with any business. It's just that before you start trading, you need to learn what you have to deal with. Many people think that they can simply use trading to get fast money without any effort. You have to prepare for what awaits you and do not hope that everything will work out by itself...

KissezLaur

Jul 6, 2020
I think so. It can be considered as complex and dangerous which (makes it more addictive & fun). One needs to learn and gain knowledge on the forex. Gotta make sure you know all aspects of trading before jumping into it.

Zeenat shein

Banned
Apr 11, 2020
Every financial market has risk associate with it, in the same way, the Forex market being one of the largest global financial market has high volatility and more risk assured with every transaction. Traders have to make sure the situation in the market and not to dangerous as per the capital invested.

Uaredaty

Active Trader
Jan 19, 2019
I am not huge fan of words like “dangerous” market, like forex is some spooky place. I prefer using word risk, because it describes in a better way what is going on this market. It is risky because trader can lose money, it is the whole story.