FOREX EA Challenge 1000 -1 000 000 EUR

hans3

Aug 21, 2016
Hi, thanks for let me participate on this forum. I am coming with a very bold challenge and it’s not a spam. It’s a challenge that I really want to accomplish along with you. I am not going to talk about myself so much, besides the merit is not mine. I will only say that I have many years of experience on trading, from shares to foreign currencies and I have seen thousands of things on this market. The challenge and the proposal is serious y above all is for free. I would have liked years ago to find what I am going to show you, that is why I expect respect and friendship from you. In the next hours I will start with the challenge and I will post the links for you to follow the account and the results.
As I said, the merit is not mine. In 2014 I found out that a group of traders that were looking for a smart system, you might remember that system because it was announced on several sites. It was named as EA project and at the beginning I received the promised EA copy. This EA has been developing for more than 2 years and the users have used hundreds of computers to get what I am going to show you. Everyone can participate for years ago and all the users have received a copy, including me. But by any chance you didn’t participate on this project, I will offer to you the system for free sponsored by a broker that I will reveal later on. In this way, everyone can have a free copy an use it to live peacefully on the market.
Honestly, I don’t know exactly how EA works. I just simply configure the Stop Los and Take Profit an that’s how the operative speed and the size of the lot. EA makes the rest. So I can’t answer technical questions about it. I can basically guarantee that it works because I have months using it and you are going to be witnesses now if you didn’t know it.
The challenge I proposed is to pass to a REAL account of 1000 € a 1.000.000 € in 6 months or less. It will start this Sunday August 21st 2016. You can also follow it on my Facebook slowly to which I leave down in my PROFILE.

For this time, I won’t give you more details about how to get the EA, but I will give you and advance which is free and sponsored by a regulated CFDs and Forex broker. From now the important thing is to follow the results and see if you are interested on this free system. There are now a lot of people on vacations and we have many months to go to talk about it.

I appreciate your patience an attention. If this post is published, I will come to put the links of Fxstat as soon as the market opens in a few hours.
Thank you very much and enjoy the challenge.

I appreciate your patience an attention. If this post is published, I will come to put the links of Fxstat as soon as the market opens in a few hours.
Thank you very much and enjoy the challenge.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Thaks for sharing, but not still want to learn manual analysis with naked chart analysis based on chart patterna and price action, but look on performance ea that can making big profit, seems making many trader interested, but whether this ea running full day or just on specific time?