Extreme scalp on S10 - we can teach you how to earn

GrandForever

Master Trader
Nov 15, 2011
Poland
www.zicmarmax.blogspot.com
9th December

Hi,

Today I was online only for few minutes so I caught only one trade - +22 pips.

In the morning we were on consolidation, later was strong uptrend - it was during the European session. Later there was strong pullback and until the evening there was consolidation - it is stil now. The day was good to trade, but as I said, I haven't got any time today, so 22 pips in one trade is very good result. Here it is:

1.png

Like always I wish to invite you to conversation about FX, course and my trading style. I'm waiting for your mails or invites on Skype.

Mail: grandforeverfx@gmail.com

Best regards
GrandForever

GrandForever

Master Trader
Nov 15, 2011
Poland
Summary of last week

Hi,

It's time for some statistics and statement:

Profit: 184,9 pips
Trades: 43
Profitable: 29
Loss: 10
BE: 4
Accuracy: 75%
Average profit: 7,5 pips
Average loss: 3,2 pips
Average R:R ratio: 2,4:1

Here is statement:

1.jpg

As you can see, this week was better than last. There is still a lot of work ahead me, but I hope that it'll be only better.

I wish to invite you to conversations about this strategy, extreme scalp and FX.

Best regards
GrandForever

Last edited:

GrandForever

Master Trader
Nov 15, 2011
Poland
12th December

Hi,

Today I earned 39,5 pips. Good result on a difficult market. I caught some momentum, but I caught also some SL. Today we had just beautiful downtrend - I'm so sad that I wasn't online a little bit longer. Here are my trades:

1.png
2.png

Like always, I wish to invite you to conversations.

Best regards
GrandForever

GrandForever

Master Trader
Nov 15, 2011
Poland
13th December

Hi,

Today I earned 41 pips. Good day, but like always I didn't have a lot of time, but I got my regular number of pips. Regular pips are most important thing in trading. There is a lot of one-day millionairs, but the most important rule is regular profits. It isn't great if you make 200-300 pips one day if you'll lose the same money in another day.

Everyday profit is my target!

Here are my trades:

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png

I'm waiting for your messages or invites on Skype. I got some informations, that some of traders didn't get my mails or Skype messages - I don't know why, please write to me on my mail, Skype, priv or in comments in my blog.

Best regards
GrandForever

GrandForever

Master Trader
Nov 15, 2011
Poland
14th December

Hi,

Today I got 35,4 pips. Maybe it isn't a brilliant and big result, but it's just my another typical trading day. I caught best setups. I also didn't take some signals, they weren't sure, but at last the price made a big move... At last I'm happy because I finished this day in good profit - I have to keep it up!

1.png
2.png
3.png

I didn't make any mistakes, so this day was very good - I'm really appreciate that day after day I'm better trader - dreams come true, but there is still a lot of work ahead me. I invite you to conversations, here or on Skype, mail - as you wish. I'm waiting for your messages.

Best regards
GrandForever

GrandForever

Master Trader
Nov 15, 2011
Poland
15th December

Hello,

Today I earned 21 pips in one hour - I just had no any time during the day for trading, so it's good result. Three trades, all profitable, so it's very good. The market was also in consolidation after last big moves, I hope that tomorrow there will be better trends.

Here are my trades:

1.png

All of them I opened of course with rules, they weren't any mistake so it's fine. Like always I invite you to talk about this strategy on my mail or Skype.

Best regards
GrandForever

GrandForever

Master Trader
Nov 15, 2011
Poland
16th December

Hello,

Today I was very busy, but I got some pips, +22. I didn't lose any big opportunities because today there was one big consolidation. Here are my
trades:

1.png
2.png

Good trades in bad day. I wish to invite you to conversations on Skype or mail, please write to me.

Best regards
GrandForever

GrandForever

Master Trader
Nov 15, 2011
Poland
20th December

Hi,

Today I traded in MT4. I caught 35 pips, but it could be better. At least I made my daily average, so it's good. Regular pips are most important thing on forex!

Here they are, and statement:

1.gif
2.gif
Stat.jpg

Good trades, but I could keep them longer. If you are interested in, please write to me.

Best regards
GrandForever

GrandForever

Master Trader
Nov 15, 2011
Poland
21st December

Hello,

Today I tested another account, so that's why my trades are from two different platforms. I caught 27 pips. Only 27 because I traded only 2.5 hours, so it's good profit. Here are my trades:

1.gif
2.png
Stat.jpg

I'd like to invite you to conversations, we can talk about strategy. Today the market was good to catch some pips, but I just had no time - I was busy.

Best regards
GrandForever