Extreme scalp on S10 - we can teach you how to earn

GrandForever

Master Trader
Nov 15, 2011
Poland
www.zicmarmax.blogspot.com
Welcome,

We teach how to use moving averages to earn.

Three weeks ago I signed up for FX training. Before it I was a very bad trader. I often changed strategies,I didn't keep to the rules. Now it's better. Day after day I'm even better trader. Now I finally earn!

Now I'm in agreement with autor this strategy, Zicmar. I'm his assistant and translator between him and a student.

Zicmar's strategy is a moving average system. In this strategy you have to search complex formations, and take only the best trades. You can play this strategy on all of timeframes. From S10 to W1.I personally prefer extreme scalp on S10/M1.

In this journal I'll upload all of my trades. Once a week and month I'll add summary. If you are interested this strategy, please, write on my mail or visit my site.

Here are some of my trades:

1.png
2.png
1.1.png

For example yesterday I earned 37 pips and today, at this moment 44,6 pips.

Regards
GrandForever

Last edited:

GrandForever

Master Trader
Nov 15, 2011
Poland
Welcome,

Today I earned 46,3 pips. I catched one great trade. In the future I want to take more trades like this one.

Here they are:

1.png
2.png
3.png

1. Good trade, moving averages were allright.
2. First one closed with the rules, but few seconds later I opened another trade. As you can see it was very good decision.
3. First trade was good, but next one I opened bad. Fortunately I closed it on BE.

Regards

GrandForever

GrandForever

Master Trader
Nov 15, 2011
Poland
Welcome,

As you can read on my blog, I won't trade next few weeks, maybe months - who know. I have some very important things to do in my life so forex will be on the backround, not foreground my life. But I'll add some trades' our students. For example our friend Carol. He's on course from two weeks but he has some experience on FX, so his trades are good. Here they are:

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png

1. He catched first momentum.
2. First bad, I think he didn't see some MAs, but second trade very good.
3. He tried to catch more pips, but market didn't want to go down.
4. High entry, but good formation of MAs.
5. Closed too late but on plus.

I invite to conversation here, on Skype [juliusz5071] or on mail [grandforeverfx@gmail.com]. At last he earned 55 pips (I can't upload all of his trades).

Regards
GF

Last edited:

GrandForever

Master Trader
Nov 15, 2011
Poland
21st November

Hello,

Today I earned 28,7 pips. Good result for something about 2 hours trading. Here are my trades:

1.png
Closed with rules, after negate signal.

2.png
Counter-trend trade, closed on S/R.

3.png
Good trade, but I caught only 19 pips of 51...

4.png
Closed after negate signal.

Good result on bad day. I weren't on platform during London calling, so I'm happy.

Regards
GF

GrandForever

Master Trader
Nov 15, 2011
Poland
22nd November

Hello,

Today I earned 43 pips. It's good result, I took best setups but it would be better.

Here they are:

1.png
Closed a little too fast, but opened good.

2.png
I could keep it longer, but there were risky moving averages.

3.png
Good trade, opened with rules, closed on S/R.

4.png
Closed on minus, after close-signal.

5.png
I could keep it longer, but there were moving averages from higher TFs.

Another day on plus, good trades, I have to keep it up. If you're interested this strategy please write to me or call on Skype - juliusz5071.

Regards
GrandForever
grandforeverfx@gmail.com

GrandForever

Master Trader
Nov 15, 2011
Poland
23rd November

Hello,

Today I earned 43,2 pips. Good result, but I made some mistakes. So, here they are:

1.png
This L was so stupid, but another trades opened and closed with rules.

2.png
Good trade, closed on S/R. Later I tried to open Short but it was mistake.

3.png
Good trade, closed on S/R. You can see that there was consolidation on this level.

4.png
First trade was mistake, it was my fault. Second was very good, I closed it on S/R.

5.png
Closed after negation of signal.

Another day in plus, but I still learn this strategy. As you can see my results are very good after four weeks of training, but I want earn more pips and have got higher accuracy.

Regards
GrandForever
grandforeverfx@gmail.com

GrandForever

Master Trader
Nov 15, 2011
Poland
24th November

Hello,

Today I earned only 17 pips. Today was Bank Holiday in USA and I didn't trade in the morning, so it's good result. And what is most important - I didn't lose money on consolidation while I traded this strategy.

Here are my trades:

1.png

1. Mistake, bad trade, I shouldn't take trades like this one, I didn't keep strategy's rules.
2. Better but there wasn't any power to go down.
3. After false close-signal I opened third trade - closed on BE.
4. Good one, but I could keep it longer - closed on S/R.
5. Another good trade closed after close-signal.

As you can see I caught some pips on hard day.

Regards
GrandForever

GrandForever

Master Trader
Nov 15, 2011
Poland
25th November

Hello,

I'm so tired. Today, like always, I haven't got a lot of time. First I was in work, later I had to go out - day like day. But at last I earned 41 pips in 2 hours. Here are my trades:

1.png

1. I opened it good, but they didn't go down.
2. Good trade, closed on last bottom.
3. Good trade, closed on S/R.
4. Perfect trade, I think it was a little lucky :) Closed of course on S/R.

As you can see I had no a lot of time but I earned some pips. If you're interested in this strategy, please write to me on my mail or Skype - juliusz5071.

Best regards
GrandForever

GrandForever

Master Trader
Nov 15, 2011
Poland
Summary of last week - 21-25.11.11

Hello,

It's time for some statistics. Last week was good, despite that I had no free time.

Here they are:

Trades: 28
Profitable: 22
Losses: 6
Accuracy: 79%
Average profit: 9 pips
Average loss: 3,5 pips
Average R/R ratio: ~2,7:1
Result: 175 pips

As you can see after four weeks training this strategy I earn pips regular. I have to keep it up. One month ago I was bad trader, now I'm another person - of course I think about FX :)

Regards

GrandForever
grandforeverfx@gmail.com

GrandForever

Master Trader
Nov 15, 2011
Poland
28th November

Hello,

So, I started next week with Zicmar's Strategy. Today I earned 33 pips on difficult market. Now I've got some problems with jForex platform, so for now I'll add some of my entries. The rest of them I'll add tomorrow, when I won't have got any probles with data feed.

1.png

stat2.jpg

Of course the platfrom were allright during the day, but when I turned it on again, I saw only horizontal lines... I'll add my other entries fastest as I can.

Regards
GrandForever
grandforeverfx@gmail.com

GrandForever

Master Trader
Nov 15, 2011
Poland
29th November

Hello,

Next day, next troubles with jForex and - like always - I had no time to trading. At last I earned 17 pips so it's allright because there wasn't any big moves.

1.png

2.png

3.png

I've got a lot of messages on my mail. I wish to invite you to conversations about Zicmar's strategy, trading and rules of Money Management. Earlier I was losing money, so I know what means Forex.

My contact is:
Mail: grandforeverfx@gmail.com

Regards
GrandForever

GrandForever

Master Trader
Nov 15, 2011
Poland
30th November

Hello,

Another day. I have to make less trades because commision is a little problem... But today I earned 33 pips. It's good result, because after news the market was nervous.

Here are my trades:

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png

Some trades were good, some were bad at last I earned and this is important. I wish to invite you to coversation on Skype or e-mail.

Regards
GrandForever
grandforeverfx@gmail.com

GrandForever

Master Trader
Nov 15, 2011
Poland
1st December

Hello,

New month of trading and I started with very good result. Today I earned 52.7 pips. It's very good result in extreme scalping, when average loss is ~3 pips per trade. So, here are my trades:

1.png
2.png
3.png

Few mistakes, but a lot of good trades. It's very important to close position on S/R... I wish to invite you to conversations about system, details of strategy and course with Zicmar - author of this strategy.

Here you can see trades from extreme scalp, but you can also trade this strategy on high timeframes on all of currencies - it's universal.

Skype - juliusz5071
Mail - grandforeverfx@gmail.com

Regards
GrandForever

GrandForever

Master Trader
Nov 15, 2011
Poland
2nd December

Hello,

Today I totally had no time, but finally I caught 27 pips. Good result, here are trades:

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png

Few mistakes, but at least I've got some profit. Tomorrow I'll add summary and statement of last week. Like always I wish to invite you to conversation and course with Zicmar in attractive price.

Regards
GrandForever

GrandForever

Master Trader
Nov 15, 2011
Poland
Hello,

It's time for some statistic, here they are:

Result: 160 pips
Entries: 49
Profitable: 31
Lossly: 14
BE: 4
Accuracy: 70%
Average profit: 6,5 pips
Average loss: 2,6 pips
Average R:R: 2,6:1

In next week I'll add monthly statement to make my statistics more reliable. I have to take less trades and keep them longer, then I'll get higher accuracy and average profit.

I wish to invite anybody who's interested to my statistics, strategy and course to conversations.

Regards
GrandForever

GrandForever

Master Trader
Nov 15, 2011
Poland
7th December

Hello,

Today I earned 39 pips. Good result, day like day - I have to train this method as I can. Here are trades:

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png

It isn't all of my trades, because there is limit of screens per post.

Like always I wish to invite you to consultations about course and strategy - we can negotiate the price, there isn't any limits of time - we teach until adept start earning.

My contact:

Best regards
GrandForever

GrandForever

Master Trader
Nov 15, 2011
Poland
8th December

Hello,

Today was a good day. The market was difficult, but I earned 55 pips.

From few days we are in consolidation on EUR/USD. Today the market was so difficult. I didn't trade in morning consolidation, but later I caught some pips in extraction. It wasn't also a big or easy to catch move. Daily range was 170 pips, after the daily high there was a big momentum down. I wasn't online in this time, so I traded in soft downtrend and pullback from 16:00 GMT.

Here are my trades:

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png

There isn't all of my trades, because here's limit for number of screens.

55 pips on this market is very good result. It wasn't too easy to catch these trades, but I didn't lose money in consolidation - this is very important.

I wish to invite you to conversations about FX, our course and strategy. We offer unique strategy with course without any limits of time - we will teach until you start to earn.

My contact:

Best regards
GrandForever