expert advisor fores !!

jptid007

Trader
Aug 20, 2014
Some people debate over use of expert forex advisor or human advisor. Many people think expert advisor could be more useful to generate profit at foreign exchange and are easily accessible. This could be best expert advisor for you and you might want to try.

eyeball

Master Trader
Sep 25, 2011
No adviser is a good adviser

;There is absolutely no reason to ever use an expert adviser, signal provider, or robot., because in the long run their results will be no better than yours. The only way to become a profitable trader is to trade and learn from your errors.It will take time and cost money but at the end of your journey you will have the knowledge and confidence to go forward into the market every day and trade profitably rather than have a stack of paid bills from your friendly adviser. There are no shortcuts in this business. The more you independently trade , the better your outcomes will be. Think of yourself as an apprentice learning a skilled trade and stay with it.

willy

Trader
Oct 8, 2014
eyeball, I wouldn't disagree with you in any way, robots for sure can be a pain sometimes, and can be very difficult to set. But notwithstanding, we cannot totally rule them out of the market, since they can come in handy at some point.
Just that one should be aware of what he is getting into, since everyone has a choice in the matter. That is why I posted the link above where I saw some real facts about ea's for example. It can really be helpful.

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
I don't think expert advisors are necessarily good, but I don't think they are necessarily bad either. The best is if you are able to build your own system, or modify an existing one to fit your goals and style. I'm always a little suspicious of EA's being sold.