EXCLUSIVE EVENT ! Learn to become Forex Trader, earning 1000 to 3000 pips/weekly!

forexmentor

Active Trader
Mar 15, 2009
Pips101 Trading System is the new big phenomenon in Forex Industry. Since introducing this system in major Banks and Forex Trader, many traders are collecting thousands pips per week!

Hurry register, seats are limited!

What is Pips101 Trading System?
PTS is one phenomenon in Forex trading industry.It was invented by Michael Abubakar also known as Fx Michael.This system is manual trading system for Forex market.With 14 pairs to trade, the result has been very impressive and generated a lot of buzz in the Forex trader community.It's not surprising that a trader, using this PTS system, able to generate a thousand pip (1000pip) per week, and it certainly garner lots of praises from community including forex trader professionals most espeacially me.
Now, the GOOD news is Fx Michael conduct ONE TO ONE mentorship for forex traders both abroad and in Nigeria, to teach you his system in great detail. You can talk to the system creator directly 01-8254678, and he will show you more techniques which you don't find it in the forum! or Internet This is the ONE AND ONLY event that will be conducted 2010, so don't miss it!

GENERATE 1000 PIPS OR MORE 5000 PIPS WEEKLY FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT
www.forex-mentor1.blogspot.com
CLICK BELOW TO VIEW LIVE TRADE

http:www.mt4i.com/users/raymikeinvest

http:www.mt4i.com/users/raymikeinvest

E-mail: raymikeinvest@yahoo.com

CHAT YAHOO ID: raymikeinvest

ochenblu

Trader
Apr 15, 2012
SCAMMER Michael Abubakar

This man is a total fraud. He will lie and steal every dollar you have, even if you are in dire straits, and you are using your last few dollars to try to give some comfort to you and your family. He is a smooth LIAR & THEIF!!!
He steals your money, makes trades, makes money, steals your portion show you phony statements that is suppose to be yours.
I am a cancer patient, which he knew and still took my money! Scum of the earth. I'm still battleing cancer, and I'm not giving up on that either. I am a fighter.
I will gladly email all the proof I need to send you before you loose your money. If anyone out there has any money that belongs to Michael - Send it to me! He owes me TWO THOUSAND USD, plus interest. Let see it has been over TWO years now! Guess how much money he made me??? ZERO. This was supposed to be 50% a month with no loss of principle. I even have all instant message conversations saved. I will gladly forward to anyone who is thinking of investing even one dollar. He is a dirty dog!!!!
Get this guy off the Internet. Get this guy OFF Forex before he scams 1,000 people! I will gladly share my recordings with anyone out there that can help me. Oh and BTW he preaches kindness and honesty! Definitely the devil disguised as a humble hard workingman! Maybe a hardworking criminal. I am starting my campaign to blast this to every web site, face book and every place else his name comes up. And I am going to see if I can press any charges with the authorities in Nigeria. May not be fruitful..But if I can just make is life a living hell with any and all trading houses that is only karma! Remember that Michael??
He has no license to trade, or even do business!