EARN 2000 PIPS TO 5000 PIPS APPLYING THIS SYSTEM

forexmentor

Active Trader
Mar 15, 2009
EARN 2000 PIPS TO 5000 PIPS APPLYING THIS SYSTEM WEEKLY

Pips101 Trading System is the new big phenomenon in Forex Industry. Since introducing this system in major Banks and Forex Trader, many traders are collecting thousands pips per week!

Hurry register, seats are limited!
What is Pips101 Trading System?

PTS is one phenomenon in Forex trading industry. It was invented by Michael Abubakar also known as Fx Michael. This system is manual trading system for Forex market. With 14 pairs to trade, the result has been very impressive and generated a lot of buzz in the Forex trader community. It's not surprising that a trader, using this PTS system, able to generate a thousand pip (1000pip) per week, and it certainly garner lots of praises from community including forex trader professionals most espeacially me.
Now, the GOOD news is Fx Michael conduct ONE TO ONE mentorship for forex traders both abroad and in Nigeria, to teach you his system in great detail. You can talk to the system creator directly 08021439687, and he will show you more techniques which you don't find it in the forum! or Internet This is the ONE AND ONLY event that will be conducted in Nigeria 2010, so don't miss it!

GENERATE 1000 PIPS OR MORE 5000 PIPS WEEKLY FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT
www.forex-mentor1.blogspot.com

CONTACT MICHAEL(FOREX MENTOR)

E-MAIL:raymikeinvest@yahoo.com

www.forex-mentor1.blogspot.com

GO TO MY BLOGSPOT AND WATCH HOW I MAKE THIS PIPS ON MT4I STAT

Last edited:

trueteller

Trader
May 20, 2011
scammmmmm

DO NOT TRUST THIS PERSON HE IS SELLING A FREE EA, AND LIED THAT IT WAS HIS. I TRUSED A PERSON WHOM i KNOWN A BROUGHT THIS EA. DO NOT TRUST HIM WITH YOUR MONEY SCAMER THE EA HE IS SELLING IS FREE