Don't give up!

SweetPrincess

Trader
May 9, 2017
It is highly absurd that you will become a trading flair overnight, so it is only practical to await the ripening of your skills, and the development of your expertise before giving up. As long as the learning process is painless, as long as the amounts that you risk do not hinder your plans about the future and your life in general, the pains of the learning process will be harmless.

• 👍
Reactions: Hong Kong Phooey

Jack Guill

Sep 20, 2019
We'll fight till the end. We may be face failure but we'll not be giving up. With our every failure we'll learn and take them as our lessons. We should not stop learning and gaining experiences. And we should always be positive and proactive.

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
It is highly absurd that you will become a trading flair overnight, so it is only practical to await the ripening of your skills, and the development of your expertise before giving up. As long as the learning process is painless, as long as the amounts that you risk do not hinder your plans about the future and your life in general, the pains of the learning process will be harmless.
In short - no pain, no gain. ;)

Steveday

Trader
Sep 2, 2019
You certainly need the right midset to become a trader and some people do not have it. You need to be patient as it is a bumpy road.

walpants

Trader
Feb 10, 2019
its definitely not a quick start career it takes time to learn and gain experience, never give up!

Petez_FX

Active Trader
Aug 13, 2019
I agree. I've lost loads along the way but my trading account is actually in profit now, it's crazy!

Baazex

Trader
Oct 28, 2019
Giving up is never a solution to any thing or in any business specially when you are in trading business you have to be very patient you have to makeup your mind that you have chosen trading as your profession and it needs to be patient in this business more than any other business and one day this business will give you the freedom no any other business can give , if you are constantly loosing money take pause and do analysis what mistakes you have done and don't repeat

Feswyn

Trader
Nov 22, 2019
For my opinion, we should treat trading as a serious job at once and then we will have a result. I can't say that it's always possible, the excitement can play its role. But it's nice to see that trading reaches a new level and becomes a full-fledged business for representatives from all over the world. Of course, this business is connected with risks like any other. But trading opens up new opportunities, helps you to earn remotely and trains your skills. Each of us has been in a difficult position many times, and each of us has solved these difficulties. I think if you have learned how to trade other areas of business will be easier. Maybe my opinion is subjective. Or maybe I just love this job too much and would like to see more successful people who can earn money here.

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
Giving up is never a solution to any thing or in any business specially when you are in trading business you have to be very patient you have to makeup your mind that you have chosen trading as your profession and it needs to be patient in this business more than any other business and one day this business will give you the freedom no any other business can give , if you are constantly loosing money take pause and do analysis what mistakes you have done and don't repeat
Exactly. Never give up. Just learn how to stand up after you fall.