Don't be afraid to Forex success, say yes I can!

SweetPrincess

Trader
May 9, 2017
A lot of traders commit losses even at the very beginning of their trading in Forex. They end up in quitting right away which is not right. You must be determined in order to be successful in the business. You must always say that you can do it and stay positive!

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Positive mentality is very much important approach! Like, if you are trading is a negative mentality that will affect your trading result! In my trading my motto is, ‘Never Give up’. So, when I face SL in my trading then I motivate myself by remembering this motto!

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
‘Never Give up’.

Things like "how can i achieve this.." or "i can do it.." produces positive vibes in mind which enable it to think and rethink about how we can turn any impossible into possible one so positive minds makes their way to success and negative minds stay where they are.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Things like "how can i achieve this.." or "i can do it.." produces positive vibes in mind which enable it to think and rethink about how we can turn any impossible into possible one so positive minds makes their way to success and negative minds stay where they are.

I see, maximum new traders start their live trading with a huge expectation, as a result they lose their momentum so early. Forex is not any shortcut way, never & ever.

• 👍
Reactions: samtrader@fx

samtrader@fx

Jun 19, 2018
I see, maximum new traders start their live trading with a huge expectation, as a result they lose their momentum so early. Forex is not any shortcut way, never & ever.
That's right! Unrealistic expectations can lead to huge disappointments for rookie forex traders. In fact I have heard of many people who think forex is a cakewalk and an instant gateway to big money. They have to understand that in here you can lose money just as easily and quickly as you make it. You can become a successful forex trader but with the right set of knowledge, skills, dedication and persistence. This field will knock you down many times but you should know how to get up stronger. It is very important to know the difference between positive attitude and overconfidence.Keep a positive but realistic and practical attitude.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
That's right! Unrealistic expectations can lead to huge disappointments for rookie forex traders. In fact I have heard of many people who think forex is a cakewalk and an instant gateway to big money. They have to understand that in here you can lose money just as easily and quickly as you make it. You can become a successful forex trader but with the right set of knowledge, skills, dedication and persistence. This field will knock you down many times but you should know how to get up stronger. It is very important to know the difference between positive attitude and overconfidence.Keep a positive but realistic and practical attitude.

Well said, I agree with you. In addition, it takes such a long time to learn Forex, for me 1st year was so tough; I faced almost 8 MC (luckily all of those accounts were demo).

Aaronpp

Aug 6, 2019
If you want to succeed at Forex, you should always stay motivated on that goal but the problem is that those who start out believe that trading is so simple but when they enter they notice that it takes a lot more than making a random investment, You have to study a lot and evaluate the market to make big profits, you don’t have to see it as impossible because you don’t win at first, in these shops you will fail many times before you reach your goal.

Glossy

Trader
Aug 2, 2021
Poland

Yes I can!​

Attachments

• yes-i-can-inspirational-motivational-quote-yes-i-can-business-motivational-inspirational-quote...jpg
    yes-i-can-inspirational-motivational-quote-yes-i-can-business-motivational-inspirational-quote...jpg
    361 KB · Views: 1

Jungletrader

Banned
Sep 5, 2019
Absolutely a positive mindset will help you on the road to becoming a successful trader .
Throw in a positive work ethic and your on a winner

no_frame

Trader
Aug 21, 2021
Positive mindset is an important part of our life and not only while trading but in other things too. It all requires a certain level of positive thinking in order to be successful and trading in the forex market is no different in this regard.

rickfx

Trader
Nov 9, 2020
Many traders choose forex as they think it's very easy to make money there. The see some work involved and move on.
Now, it's the same hype with crypto... when the dust settles there'll be a lot of losers there as well.

sharabela

Master Trader
Oct 19, 2016
A lot of traders commit losses even at the very beginning of their trading in Forex. They end up in quitting right away which is not right. You must be determined in order to be successful in the business. You must always say that you can do it and stay positive!
Yes, we have to have the belief that we can. In fact, we should have the belief before doing anything in our life. Forex trading is not only about learning or knowing things. It is about applying our learning at the right time with immaculate calculation. Thus, we have to be mentally strong. Having self belief is the most important factor to remain strong psychologically.