Dogecoin Reaches Unprecedented New Heights

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
Dogecoin recently jumped a staggering 50% in just a day, shifting its price to $0.68 per coin, which is an all-time high for the cryptocurrency. DOGE surpassed the total market cap value of XRP this Wednesday after retail investors’ demand for the coin boomed.

Coinmarketcap, a price tackling website for crypto assets, disclosed data that states that Dogecoin’s market cap has surpassed the $88 billion mark. This is around $25 billion more than that of XRP. Moreover, DOGE is now the fourth most valuable crypto coin in the market, behind BTC, ETH, and Binance Coin (BNB). Dogecoin entered the top 5 after it beat the market cap of Tether, the most valuable of all stablecoins.

Another crypto analytic platform bybt, some $200 million worth of DOGE were liquidated in the last 24 hours. This happened after the spike in the asset’s price.

The cryptocurrency DOGE is currently priced at $0.67. Its market cap is at $87 billion, and hte coin is up by some 11 000 percent since the beginning of the year.

Meanwhile, Binance’s own Binance Coin (BNB) recently surprised the value cap of $100 billion, adding more than 20% in its price over the last 7 days. It is currently the third-largest crypto derivate on the market, right after Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Source
And to think that Dogecoin began as a silly meme. Look at it now.

vicjon1995

Active Trader
Sep 29, 2020
Have you invested in Dogecoin personally. With Elon Musk tweeting about it , there is a lot of confusion in my mind. What is he trying to do? The market dropped from 56 to almost 34. Is it a scam? Should an investor pull out of the market or hold on to it?

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
Have you invested in Dogecoin personally. With Elon Musk tweeting about it , there is a lot of confusion in my mind. What is he trying to do? The market dropped from 56 to almost 34. Is it a scam? Should an investor pull out of the market or hold on to it?
I'm personally optimistic about Dogecoin. I don't think the fall Doge took after the SNL interview was the intention of Musk. At least when he went from being critical to supporting Doge a few months ago it all seemed logical to me and I don't think any of this is a scam.

lucacrebbe

Active Trader
Jun 26, 2017
I'm personally optimistic about Dogecoin. I don't think the fall Doge took after the SNL interview was the intention of Musk. At least when he went from being critical to supporting Doge a few months ago it all seemed logical to me and I don't think any of this is a scam.
it is an inflationary infinity supply token please don't fall for it.

INFINITE SUPPLY what you don't understand? the price cannot rise easly when the supply is infinite

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
it is an inflationary infinity supply token please don't fall for it.

INFINITE SUPPLY what you don't understand? the price cannot rise easly when the supply is infinite
All I said was I don't think it's a scam, I didn't say it wasn't inflationary - and I understand it has infinite supply, thank you, no need to "yell". I don't see your point, though. We can argue about how much value it has or whether it will be worth anything twenty years from now. But as long as the hype drives the price it can very well go higher, and I don't see any harm in taking advantage of that.