Does GO MARKETS forex broker ask you to leave if you are highly profitable over time?

Rocket130713

Dec 30, 2020
Hello,

Does GO Markets forex broker in Australia shut down your MT4 forex account and ask you to leave the broker firm if you are trading a $10,000 (or larger) account size and are highly profitable over time? I ask this question as I have seen that other traders on other forums have said this is true. Are there any long-term and profitable Forex traders on this forum that use GO Markets broker that have not been asked to leave the broker due to being highly profitable over time? Also is GO Markets MT4 LIVE trading platform stable or does it disconnect frequently? Do you get many price re-quotes at GO Markets via MT4 platform in live trading? What about any problems with excessive slippage on pending orders? Does the GO MT4 platform freeze during big news events like NFP news? Any other problems with GO Markets when doing MT4 live trading? Any help or comments would be much appreciated. Regards, Rod.

danielbro

Trader
Nov 26, 2020
Are they really allowed to do that? If that is the case, then this broker is not worth opening an account for.

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
I don't know for a fact but this sounds weird to me. A forex broker is not supposed to make you leave if you are highly profitable, since they don't lose money when you profit. Gambling and betting platforms often restrict overly profitable clients, but brokers normally don't.
So if you find out that this broker asks people to leave, you should probably find another broker anyway.

hk_09

Banned
Oct 30, 2020
Well if that is really the scene, I would never suggest anyone to trade using this broker. Just give it a good research, we definitely got better brokers to be with.

Ak04

Trader
May 31, 2022
Hello,

Does GO Markets forex broker in Australia shut down your MT4 forex account and ask you to leave the broker firm if you are trading a $10,000 (or larger) account size and are hi....

I haven't used this particular broker, but went hunting through more than several this year.

These off-shore brokers usually set your account to different book so to speak when you're profitable. In-turn making, your trading environment immensely more difficult to trade.

There's ways to tell if you have the tools, most don't. The best way to describe it is hitting a brick wall in trading whatever you do the market seems to move pips opposite of your trade EVERY time with noticeable ferocity. It's harder for less experienced traders to detect and if you trade longer-term....even then it's quite noticeable, given you aren't trading the same method in every type of market.

The trading will be very different from what you experienced in the beginning. It will happen when they see the returns and the withdrawals,

....These off-shore brokers don't make money off commissions...why would an unregulated or even one with a superficial local registration need to abide by that business model and who do they need to show this to??....an independent accounting firm. Haha

ALL brokers do this to different degrees...even regulated in the US.

They (off-shores) will trade against you before they tell anyone outright to leave.

Glossy

Trader
Aug 2, 2021
Poland
If you trade with an unregulated broker, prepare for the consequences.
When choosing a broker, be sure to ask about its regulation.