Does Forex Trading Really Work?

Sep 6, 2020
The forex market works considerably like all other market that trades assets like stocks, bonds or commodities. The way you select to trade the forex market will determine whether or not you create a profit. Practice on a forex trading demo first, and begin small once you start using real money.

Akwin

Trader
Oct 12, 2020
Hello, I am new to trading but from what I am learning, reading, and analyzing, I can tell you that the forex market works very much like any other market that trades assets such as stocks, bonds, or commodities. ... People fail at forex trading every day because they lack the ability, to be honest with themselves. If you learn to do that, you've solved half of the equation for success in the forex trading.

hk_09

Banned
Oct 30, 2020
It works for those, who come prepared for it. Some traders just jump on to live trading without any efforts, plan of action of goals, which puts them close to no earnings, but utter confusion and failure. So, forex is going to work and bring profits to only those who take it seriously, work hard and have that passion to achieve success here.