Do you use Excel tables for improving your trading?

angelnish

Banned
Jul 24, 2012
...and this is a pic of what the MetaBrain looks like. This is the final stage of the signal engine where the system makes a "decision" about what the trade will be for the day. That highlighted area at the bottom right corner of the pic, is the Singularity. That's the actual Trade Signal for the session (again, current data not shown in pic):

2yz0txu.jpg

This is where the system "learns" about past decisions that it made. All of the Learning Algorithms and Functions are hidden from view. The system figures out what the current signal is for the day (the Singularity) and then it locates that signal's performance history in the Signal History Metadata Database. It then further evaluates the current market conditions against the same signal to determine if that signal should be allowed to dominate using its Learning Algorithm.

This is how is learns and makes decisions.

Great! Thanks a lot for sharing.
Happy Trading!

SSL

Trader
Oct 12, 2011
certainly very creative PredictiveModel

Predictive Model, your research and analysis certainly sparks my imagination and creative spirit, which is why am keenly following your posts. your analysis and inputs are highly commendable and beyond an ordinary trader's perspective.
Your enormous research and its end result speaks per se, and fires my tiny mind into thinking how far we can go in building models on high-probability projections in speculation business. Its a matter of time and efforts.

Many Thanks for your posts and time.

Mony

PS: I worked for Enterprise Computing industry (non-coding) too, specifically on IT Remote Infra Management, quit it a couple of months ago to make my career as an entrepreneur in speculation industry.

Last edited:

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I am not use complicated indicator in my daily trading analysis, just make everything being simple with chart pattern analysis, and about result always vary sometime profit sometime loss

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
Yeah i use excel to manage my accounts and to refer my trading related datas, you can manage well in excel sheets thats why its good make data in excel.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
im not good at excelle sadly but i do keep a ledger, i mean it might be old school but i like going through it from time to time and note down things, its a habit i have for a couple of years and still do it with my hotforex account

aqibFXmart

Trader
Jul 5, 2016
I read about many Excel functions that help you calculate risk management, pivot points and many other.
What do you use? is it usefull? what functions whould you want to use that you don't have today? Thanks
for daily trading, I am also very favorite with daily pivot point indicator. because it is easier for us to find out support and resistance on the daily market. apart from these tools, I also chose fractal indicator, this is just a helper analysis.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
I read about many Excel functions that help you calculate risk management, pivot points and many other.
What do you use? is it usefull? what functions whould you want to use that you don't have today? Thanks

My trading journal is all about my notebook; where I collect all of my trade’s record manually. I am not comfortable with online software in this case.