Do you trade from mobile platform such as android, IOS, Windows Phone ? how is the Ex

Poetsoes

Trader
Aug 27, 2016
I also enjoy the mobile platform for MT4 and 5 - both are very good. I use iPhone, not Android.
They can connect to the server(s) with limited data transfer, allowing efficiency with older connection types like EDGE

The limiting factor on the mobile platform is the reporting.
You can only see summery for day/week/month
I would like to get hold of a reporting app. that can access account and trading info from MT4/5 mobile and compile a brief report with summarised information such as % growth and statistics for different currency pairs traded etc.

Does anyone know of such an app?

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I am blind at all, about app to get these report, still prefer using mt4 for pc and in my view using pc is more wider screen and also easily to open multitask like as browse news and might also do something else in internet

nikita sharma

Trader
Oct 27, 2016
android is worth using for trading as it is easy to keep yourself update all the time and you need not to sit in front of system always.

Gerrard Hank

Trader
Nov 3, 2016
I started trading Forex using my laptop, and I've been using that till today. Apart from reading news about Forex, I've never traded with my android and I don't think I will.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
yup i usaully use the mobile metatrader to look into my hotforex trades, close them if needed, there was a time that the mobile app excutes faster than mt4 LOL, but mainly charting and analysis are done on my pc..

Martin Gaptil

Trader
Mar 5, 2017
I see, nowadays mobile trading service is available here and there! But till now I do only desktop trading! Even, I am not interested on tab trading! I trade based on live market analysis, for making live market analysis desktop trading is the only one reliable source; Forex trading is my full time job! So I use my desktop for 8-10 hours in a day!

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Yes, I use my mobile phone for monitoring my running trades only! I never make market analysis in my mobile phone! Besides, I also use tab trading facility! But I make market analysis from only my desktop!

Michelle Yeoh

Trader
Jul 9, 2017
These days; mobile trading is very much popular! Yes, I also use my mobile phone for trading purpose! But I seem, mobile trading is not useful for making market analysis; it’s good enough for monitoring live trade positions!

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
Sometimes I have to check my open trades on the go, in such cases I use Hotforex iOs app, I suppose its created by Mt4 and all brokers offer this feature to their traders.

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
Yes. I trade on my mobile phone (android) even more than on my computer.

Mobile trading in my opinion is bit difficult for me so i better prefer trading through my MT4 on any laptop or computer available to me.

Xavefif

Master Trader
Aug 31, 2015
Although sometimes I trade from a mobile phone, but for the most part I haven't been a supporter of such trading.

Banni

Trader
Apr 20, 2017
I just can't get used to trading from mobile platforms, not because there's something wrong with them, but because everything is not as I'm used to, that's all. I can only keep track of my deals there, that's all.

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
Although sometimes I trade from a mobile phone, but for the most part I haven't been a supporter of such trading.

Agreed as sometime when laptop or computer is not accessible i also prompt for a mobile just to ensure that the market is good for my long trades.