Do you prefer trading with high leverage?

antonblood63

Trader
Jul 20, 2015
Jakarta
I use 1:500 leverage..i think this leverage level still save when i open trade. But i agree to use your comfort leverage. That's your money man. Use it honestly in forex market. Now i'm trading in this [URL deleted]. They have 4 different trading account: nano.mt4 standard.mt4, ecn.mt4, and pro.ecn.mt4. For beginner forex trader you can try nano.mt4 trading account there is no minimum deposit.

Callagy20

Trader
Jul 24, 2015
Trading with leverages is one of the alluring trading instruments that the forex trader promises traders whose capital don't match their strategy in amount. You could leverage your position say 1:500 to increase your potential returns. On the side of winning, it is good business but the trader should also understand the other side, what happens to your margin when you lose.

wisdom

Jul 29, 2015
Though high leverage gives large returns but it need proper trading experience to utilize it effectively. Leverage is a double edge sword so proper care should be taken . For now i use low leverage.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
I manage risk choosing appropriate lot size. My leverage is always 1:500 no need to change it as sometimes I need to take high risk on high probability trades.

olivine

Trader
May 21, 2015
I do not prefer high leverage . I some times get high loss even account blow up due to high leverage. Now I use 1:200 leverage , High leverage is suitable for those traders who know market analysis , are sure this trade will go to profit then high leverage becomes more profitable .

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
I know that there exist 1:1000 and even 1:2000 (even my broker offers such leverages), but I trade on 1:500 mostly. I can risk sometimes, but don't do it without need.

Mark Fahad

Trader
Sep 26, 2016
Before trading with high leverage we the traders actually have to acquire proper risk management policy which is very supportive to reduce loss with certainly. Actually, by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy , nothing to do with high leverage at all.

tariq

Aug 4, 2016
There are advantages of high leverage but on the other side High leverage can give you a high damage so there is a chance to get high loss. For beginners it is better to invest with low leverage and observe behavior of the market under different conditions, So that you can minimize the damage risk.

daniele roos

Oct 3, 2016
I would suggest not starting trading with big leverage. Basically leverage gives you an opportunity to boost your trade returns. However, it can also bring fatal losses in case of a wrong trade. Leverage is a double edged sword in the market. Many believe that leverage can put a trader under higher risk as the magnitude of potential losses increases on account of leverage. Traders with the high leverage like 1:500X gets a bigger shot at making the most out of the good trade call. But during the bad trade phase, this big leverage works against us and eats up a significant part of margin.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
No, because it inspires me to use the over lots. Since I have very much sincere now on my money management plan; I have no plan on the high trading leverage right now.

Think Pad

Trader
Dec 24, 2018
www.g44fx.com
leverage allows traders to place orders that are significantly higher than their actual deposit. It is possible to use leverage to trade stocks and other financial instruments, but it is far more accessible when trading currencies. Leveragepotentially helps traders to achieve higher profits in the market.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
leverage allows traders to place orders that are significantly higher than their actual deposit. It is possible to use leverage to trade stocks and other financial instruments, but it is far more accessible when trading currencies. Leveragepotentially helps traders to achieve higher profits in the market.

Besides, it also helps the traders to get out so quickly! This is why, traders always need to use the leverage feature according to their strategy’s demand; not only based on their own choice.

Dictorsto

Trader
Dec 23, 2018
Totally agree. For me forex can change our life to rich and poor. We have to plan the trade and trade the plan. Leverage will help us to put our position with small amount and generate good profit.

J_C_Anderson

Trader
Aug 15, 2018
Leverage allows trader to keep smaller amount of money on his account to reduce non-market risks. For example, you can place 30% of your initial deposit on your trading account and leave the rest 70% on your bank account. Such approach could save your money in case of fraud or broker`s default.