Do you follow your trading plan?

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
The reason that many of us have trouble following a trading plan is the same reason we have trouble doing a lot of the things that we know we should do, yet we often not doing it. What are the reasons why so many forex traders cannot follow their trading plan?

Pionex

Trader
May 5, 2014
Yes. I follow my trading plan. I have not a single trading plan. I just make some match with my strategy and if I found some match then I look the market 5 minute before ordering a pair. Then if my mind goes with me I do the same thing what my mind says. I just follow some indicators, signals and journals. I am in profit in forex market now.

rizwanksb06

Trader
May 11, 2014
yes we should follow the trading plan and trading signal if we want to success in the Forex business,with out following we can not become a successful trader.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
I would always advise traders, esp new traders to stick with their trading plan or at least come up with one. The reason many traders, esp new ones bail out on their trading plan is more of a panic reaction due to dd's, and a market that trends in the opposite direction..

Aby123

Active Trader
Mar 17, 2014
yeah, and we should have a strong held discipline to overcome these panic reaction or any sudden negative reaction to stick and focus on the start plan.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
LOL, I still remember what I did the first time I got a dd, bailed out, cussed the market till I was blue in my face, while convinced that the market was just a consortium set up by some scamsters..good ol' days

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
Most of the times reason for faliure is not following trading plan. In my experience it is easy to make trade plans but much more difficult to be disciplined and follow the plan properly for long term.