Do not afraid to loss

alexflemj

Active Trader
Nov 9, 2011
If you think on losing money all the time, you will not be able to finally manage the risk and improve your result.. I would advise you start trading with money that you have on hand and certainly not with money that will affect your lifestyle if you loose. Otherwise, you will be scared to keep a position and close right before the reversal !

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Yes right invest mney that afford to lose to avoid problem overall financial family if get fail in trading, and not advisable to borrow money to investing in forex because this will make double stress if eventually get fail and losing all money

Once you define your success in trading by doing the right thing, you have nothing to be afraid of. The goal should be to have a good plan and to stick to with self disciplined. Once you do so, you know that over the long run you will win. Losses are just a part of the statistic.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Once you define your success in trading by doing the right thing, you have nothing to be afraid of. The goal should be to have a good plan and to stick to with self disciplined. Once you do so, you know that over the long run you will win. Losses are just a part of the statistic.
Yes I think you right, if in business we need to defined our goal in business, and also we must having courage to start with our plan, although maybe not easy to obtained sucess but without making effort at all hence success will never come true, forex business still offering great opportunity to making money and need struggle to achieved

alexflemj

Active Trader
Nov 9, 2011
" good plan and to stick to with self disciplined" - this is the hard stuff ... The plan must be constantly updated according to the market conditions and sometime you wish to enter the market no matter your plan, cause golden opportunities come once ;)

Farver58

Jul 3, 2016
Loose little and Gain more, Plan for a small loss if any and plan for a bigger win if any. A 1 pip loss a hundred times is still a hundred pips. A 3 pips win a hundred times is still three hundred pips. One for to cover the loss and one to cover the win, one to withdrawl. A 1 to 3 ratio to cover losses. Example only for Dealing with losses

ArslanKemal

Trader
Aug 3, 2016
first of all invest money that you are ready to loose in case if your trading will not be successfull. it's better to start with small money for beginners. And try to improve your knowledge

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Do the have to be of one size? Risk = reward? Are there some rules about it?

Normally, the higher the reward compared to risk the better. Of course, high risk/reward ratio should not undermine your trade win probability significantly. Optimizing ultimate trade expectancy is the final goal here.

Mohdfx

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
Normally, the higher the reward compared to risk the better. Of course, high risk/reward ratio should not undermine your trade win probability significantly. Optimizing ultimate trade expectancy is the final goal here.
So, if I have understood correctly, I have to use higher leverage to plan more profit (for example, to trade not 0.1 lot, but 1 lot)? I see my risks will be higher too.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
So, if I have understood correctly, I have to use higher leverage to plan more profit (for example, to trade not 0.1 lot, but 1 lot)? I see my risks will be higher too.
No, I do not suggest increasing leverage. I recommend taking trades with higher risk-to-reward ratio, which means using bigger take-profit compared to tighter stop-loss.

Kizmi Khan

Trader
Oct 14, 2016
India
If you are a new comer in Forex trading, you cannot expect to make 20-100% of your initial trading account per month from Forex trading. If you do so, then you have already an improbable goal that is detached from reality and unworkable. The only way to make such huge profits is to use high leverage or trade multiple times per day, both approaches of which may work for you for a short while but will eventually destroy your account. You may have losses, you need to accept that. Time is the best healer. Time will make you strong some day soon.

Maxi89

Trader
Feb 16, 2016
But I think risking is on forex, first of all you need to be sure of your deal, if you're not sure, it's practically a 100% loss.

wisetrada

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2014
No matter how good you were in your demo account, you must still lose in a live account. A trading system can never always be 100% right. But this does not mean bad, you must be bold enough to go back through that failed trade to know where you went wrong.

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
No matter how good you were in your demo account, you must still lose in a live account. A trading system can never always be 100% right. But this does not mean bad, you must be bold enough to go back through that failed trade to know where you went wrong.
However, demo trading makes live trading more confident and profitable. It's practice, man. Of course, no one will guarantee that you'll make huge money after you are s

Mohdfx

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
However, demo trading makes live trading more confident and profitable. It's practice, man. Of course, no one will guarantee that you'll make huge money after you are s
It seems to me you missed some part? It would be interesting for me what piece of advice was there :)