Differences in trading accounts

Black Bobble

Trader
Oct 14, 2021
I agree.
Depending on the broker, the account types are different.
The easiest way to divide account types by leverage, for example at my broker you can see the leverage from 1:50 to 1:500.

alzheimer

Banned
Apr 7, 2022
I agree.
Depending on the broker, the account types are different.
The easiest way to divide account types by leverage, for example at my broker you can see the leverage from 1:50 to 1:500.
Another criteria is regulation, unregulated brokers, offshore brokers, and firms that acquired top-grade licenses from FCA or ASic

• 👍
Reactions: Black Bobble

Haruto

Trader
Oct 26, 2022
Every broker allows traders with different types of accounts with different types of services and capital sizes.

Marco877

Banned
Aug 26, 2022
A broker usually provides different types of accounts as traders of different types have different requirements according to their capital sizing.

Marco877

Banned
Aug 26, 2022
Very good point. I think plenty of traders ignore making the proper choice when it comes to selecting their trading account and do not even consider how it can impact their trading. New traders should always start out in a mini account, at least in my opinion.
Yes, sometimes small investors even use such a trading account that enlarges trading risk for them. For example, as a small investor with below $500, I use micro account.