deposit methods

A

AntjeWagner

we do not offer it so let's wait for an answer from another Broker about this. But I doubt that more risk is involved when using a brokers card.

Winjak

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Jakarta
we do not offer it so let's wait for an answer from another Broker about this. But I doubt that more risk is involved when using a brokers card.
Thank you for the reply. i just thought that it may be more risky, cause a broker is not a bank. I am interested in a question of reliability. It's not an urge, but if everything is safe, I would likely to get such a card

A

AntjeWagner

the card might be connected to a bank and the broker is just the provider but as I said, let's wait for someone who knows ;)

• 👍
Reactions: Winjak

James Hallow

Jan 31, 2017
I know many brokers in the industry who have stopped accepting deposits via Paypal because of their high costs. To make it convenient for clients, they offer other instant payment method like card payments, skrill & neteller.

I would rather use my card to make the payment in case I am having issues with any such kind of broker.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
Anybody experienced any issues with Skrill? Is it safe to keep more than 10K there on verified account? How strict are their policies on transactions and account behavior?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Skrill is fine. It is safe to keep large amounts there as long as you follow the standard security procedures (strong password, 2FA). If you do not do any shady stuff, they won't block you. However, they are not as good with buyer protection as PayPal.

Fried_Rice

Active Trader
Aug 30, 2021
Old post and this option may not have been a thing back then, but I'm loving BTC deposits. It normally takes a couple of hours for withdrawal to come through, no matter the day or time. 2am on Sunday morning, no problem.
I would also rather hold trading capital in an appreciating currency.

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
I use Skrill with Hotforex, no fees for withdrawal and very low fee for wire transfer like 5 Eur for any amount. However only Euro withdrawals are possible.
I see how that's convenient. I'm in the US so always needed USD, so it seemed like more effort when I could just use a card instead.