Currency strenght indicator 5min time frame

mlaci65

Active Trader
Jan 29, 2019
Hi there!
I made a a currency strenght indicator. It helps me find the safest entries. I just have to find two currency which is going in different directions.

The pictures are an example:
At the 10th of january at 10:30 AM CHF starts to weaken and at that time AUD is already strenghtening.
So its optimal to make long position on AUD/CHF.2019-01-10_CHF_PUMP.png

mlaci65

Active Trader
Jan 29, 2019
Hi everyone!

I made a video with my son to make some things clear about my system.
It’s short and maybe we missed some points, but if needed we will make another one.

mlaci65

Active Trader
Jan 29, 2019
Hi everyone!

My system watches this many currency pairs, so that we can safely assume the direction of the currencies. The data always comes from the present, not from the past.

Let's look at this picture. At that day looking after the trendlines, we can conclude that the CHF is weakening. On it's own this information is not enough. We have to find another currency which shows this much of trend in the opposite direction, and with the same strenght.(I mean that most of the pairs where that currency is in shows that currency is strenghtening.)

In my system i search these opportunities where the currencies show the most contradiction, so the direction i am betting money on, is established with the most information i can get.

With these precautions we can determine the big trends, the trends that are set by the big national banks. From the picture we can assume that it's the Swiss National Bank's interest to weaken their money, and it would be stupid to bet against them.2019-01-10_CHF_trendline.png

Uaredaty

Active Trader
Jan 19, 2019
My friend is using technique similar to yours. But he placed JPY as main currency and measuring weaknesses or strengths of other major currencies in relation to JPY. From this relation he is generating trading signals and was actually successful. So, I encourage you to continue testing your strategy

Feb 20, 2019
Is there any sound, sometimes hard to know what you were getting act. Looks like it could be great. Are you going to release this indicator that I may try it out?

Thanks!

Mark

Silverlining

Active Trader
Feb 24, 2017
Hello. The idea might sound good but in my experience all the strength indicators that I have seen so far show good results in the future. You say that yours uses present data but from your videos I can only see past points of trades inception. It would be essential to mark and show your entry points in real time (not on the strategy tester either of course). Also your first post is 1 month old and you still haven't shared anything. Unless you're planning to sell this indicator, what is the point of this thread, if you don't mind me asking?

• 👍
Reactions: Harryjosh

Harryjosh

Trader
Mar 12, 2019
UK
The Currency TimeFrame Strength Matrix is a simple and comprehensive Forex map that gives a snapshot of what is happening in the Forex market at the very present time. It illustrates the strength and momentum characteristics of every single currency (AUD, CAD, CHF, EUR, GBP, JPY, NZD, USD) with respect to different time frames (5 seconds, 1m, 5m, 15, 30m, 1h, 4h, 1d) independently. The most unique visualization, encompassing multi currency, multi time frame and multi trend analyses all in one! It further does this by accessing a total 196 (28 pairs x 7 built-in time frames) price feeds simultaneously.

• 👍
Reactions: 37riched

37riched

Active Trader
Dec 26, 2018
I suppose this indicator is meant to be secret, since the thread starter doesn't seem to be letting us into it. I suggest that one uses more reliable indicators that can help show the market trends in future without pending questions. I'd rather go for the Currency TimeFrame Strength Matrix that Mr. Harryjosh has been kind enough to share

• 👍
Reactions: Harryjosh

Ulacan

Trader
Feb 21, 2019
This looks like a nice strategy, and I think it can work if properly laid out for us to understand how the indicator works real time.Strategy tester results are not enough to convince me to try this. And if it is really genuine, as I feel it is, then I don't know why the indicator isn't forthcoming. Thanks anyway for sharing, not everyone is kind enough to do so

Silverlining

Active Trader
Feb 24, 2017
It looks like I'm missing something... You guys mention "sharing" but where has it been shared? I don't see any indi posted. Can you help please?