crypto trading brokers

pippin

Trader
Jul 16, 2019
Bitmex for scalping, hotforex for long-term trades I guess. Understand your goal and timeframe before you select broker.

Mar 30, 2020
best crypto trading broker with higher than 1:50 leverage?

Buying crypto with eToro means it’s purchased and held by eToro on your behalf. Technically, when you sell crypto, it’s a CFD. When you buy crypto, you will own the real coin but with no investor protection. You better go to NYSE...
By the way 1:50 for crypto is wild... Don't you think so?

sunar14

Banned
Jan 17, 2021
Buying crypto with eToro means it’s purchased and held by eToro on your behalf. Technically, when you sell crypto, it’s a CFD. When you buy crypto, you will own the real coin but with no investor protection. You better go to NYSE...
By the way 1:50 for crypto is wild... Don't you think so?
And spreads are worse than on exchanges so I see little since trading crypto CFDs. Can you enlighten me why it makes sense?

Fried_Rice

Active Trader
Aug 30, 2021
I've been using one called CedarFX for the past year or so now. Ticks all my boxes and they have a pretty good range. Crypto leverage can be up to 1:100 and they also have BTC deposits. Before that I was using Etoro which was ok for learning the ropes.

sunar14

Banned
Jan 17, 2021
best crypto trading broker with higher than 1:50 leverage?
Hotforex, Tickmill, Exness they are moving fast in the way of reducing spreads and cutting commissions, for me it's a crucial thing that would somewhat level trading conditions with major exchanges and make scalping profitable activity.