Coffee - Your Favorite Place

Dmitriy Enrst

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2015
Have you ever heard about the coffee "Kopi Luwak"? This is one of the most expensive coffee in the world. Since it is extracted from the Asian Palm Civet excrement - a small animal of the civet family.

TeKiJIa

Trader
Mar 25, 2016
I was in Lviv, Ukraine. There was the Lviv's Chocolate workshop. It was the best coffee i've ever drunk!

Xavefif

Master Trader
Aug 31, 2015
No matter what anyone says, but Starbucks is one of the best coffee places I've ever been to, although their prices are rather high.

eyeball

Master Trader
Sep 25, 2011
The old Belmore cafeteria , on the corner of 4th Ave ( Park Ave South now) or was it Lex. , (?)and about 27th St. in little old NYC had the best 4 AM coffee in the world .Unfortunately they have gone to their final reward , taking their coffee and danish with them. All things must change, I guess, although not always for the best.

Last edited:

Amanda

Trader
Jun 14, 2017
Russia
I was in Lviv, Ukraine. There was the Lviv's Chocolate workshop. It was the best coffee i've ever drunk!
oh! i want to visit ukraine next year and i hope i will be near your city and i will can your coffee.

i live in Moscow and i love to drink coffee everywhere lol ))
but the better coffee is in "Wake Up Café"

37riched

Active Trader
Dec 26, 2018
Usually just local coffee stops on local market when I go for groceries here. I am very humble person when it comes to something like luxury of coffee LOL. Very rate times I can visit some restaurant and get coffee along with food I am ordering, usually with some sweets.

KillDream

Aug 2, 2019
My favorite place is a local that is 2 blocks from my house, I am already known there so if I need to think or talk to someone I go there and I have no problem if I don’t buy anything from the place, they have a very friendly staff.