Coffee - Your Favorite Place

FXexpert

Master Trader
Dec 13, 2008
Hello everyone,

Where's your favorite place to get coffee or a latte? There's a lot of choices, starbucks, arabica & seattle's best being some of the more popular, but which one is your favorite??

Mine would have to be Einstein's!

• 👍
Reactions: Glastonburyk

ForexTrader

Master Trader
Feb 7, 2009
Has to be Starbucks, I do like a place called "Betty's Place" or something like that in York and I believe they have one in Harrogate too. I am talking the UK though.

FXexpert

Master Trader
Dec 13, 2008
Starbucks is very good, I think I'm still partial to Einstein's though because they have better bagels & breakfast sandwiches, the coffee/bagel combination is just classic.

Skipper (my 50 yr old Goffin Cockatoo, 36 yrs w/me) and I head for the local Starbucks every day when NY goes to lunch. He likes having either coffee or the whipped cream from my Iced Mocha. But more so, he's looking for his "pretty girl" kisses. He displays and gets their attention, they ask why and I tell them he wants a kiss. And He Gets It!! Everytime! Oh, and he refuses kisses to ugly women. LOL Like father, like son.

• 👍
Reactions: 37riched

JohnyStan

Trader
Sep 16, 2013
i'm from europe...and best coffee i drank was from Canada in Tim Hortons and 2nd cup

Well, I tried both, as for me in Tim Horton's it is way too weak. And it tastes old. As for 2nd cup, i can say that i like some drinks from them. But nothing can beat Starbucks. I've been working there during my college years, and i know exactly what kind of coffee i want.

Leprechaun

Trader
Oct 1, 2013
I went in Austria for the business trip and there I've got the best coffee I've ever had. I don't remember the name of the coffee shop, but it was in Vienna