Choosing a Trading System

ganndos

Active Trader
May 15, 2009
I think finally traders will stand on their own feets , they will find their own system trading... just about when!!

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
you ask pinali or me??sory:)

Hi all of you. I am not pointing out any specific system. I belive the major points that everyone should keep in mind before finalizing any system are:

1. Your method must be simple with just a few rules.
2. Learn to spot opportunities. Try to find the suitable long-term trends, then move up from there to daily charts, and then to time entries.
3. Employ the Breakout Method. These happen all the time, so try to create a system that follows a breakout.
4. Watch for timing entries. You can spot these when you take note of breaks in a chart. You can then cross-verify this with stochastics by looking for the divergence in the bullish and bearish trend. You can also use Bollinger Bands to tag your scales so you will know when they reach out of range.
5. Proper money management will indicate your stamina in the game. If you follow a breakout method, a trade can go well and fast in your favor or snap back and go back on you.

Building your profitable FOREX trading system will take time, but these steps that we have outlined should make things easier for you.

FXexpert

Master Trader
Dec 13, 2008
Hi all of you. I am not pointing out any specific system. I belive the major points that everyone should keep in mind before finalizing any system are:

1. Your method must be simple with just a few rules.
2. Learn to spot opportunities. Try to find the suitable long-term trends, then move up from there to daily charts, and then to time entries.
3. Employ the Breakout Method. These happen all the time, so try to create a system that follows a breakout.
4. Watch for timing entries. You can spot these when you take note of breaks in a chart. You can then cross-verify this with stochastics by looking for the divergence in the bullish and bearish trend. You can also use Bollinger Bands to tag your scales so you will know when they reach out of range.
5. Proper money management will indicate your stamina in the game. If you follow a breakout method, a trade can go well and fast in your favor or snap back and go back on you.

Building your profitable FOREX trading system will take time, but these steps that we have outlined should make things easier for you.

I agree that creating your own trading system or strategy is a great way to make money in Forex but it takes time & a lot of testing on a demo, it's worth it though.

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
I agree that creating your own trading system or strategy is a great way to make money in Forex but it takes time & a lot of testing on a demo, it's worth it though.

yea... lots of time is actually taken in testing and examining system but the return is worthy enough to invest time in this. :)

jimmytrader

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2009
Whether a trading system is suitable for you ? Nobody except you can answer that...

The easier solution is to get hold of 10 great proven trading system...then try them out on a demo account...

Try it and see which one "feels" good for you...you need to trust it..and really used it throughout wins and losses..

If you don't believe it and follow it...even the greatest trading system will not make you a cent..

forexboy

Active Trader
Whether a trading system is suitable for you ? Nobody except you can answer that...

The easier solution is to get hold of 10 great proven trading system...then try them out on a demo account...

Try it and see which one "feels" good for you...you need to trust it..and really used it throughout wins and losses..

If you don't believe it and follow it...even the greatest trading system will not make you a cent..

Nice idea but it requires a lot of effort to do this.

forexexchangeguides

Active Trader
Jul 8, 2009
Hi friends,

Doesn't matter which product you want to use but the most important is how good we are in this business? Are you really serious in this field? What course we have attended? Where are you now?

Think about it!

Cheers,

FXexpert

Master Trader
Dec 13, 2008

That is true, and different systems work for different people, it has to fit your Forex needs.