Broker Discussion

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by sammcgee, Mar 18, 2013.

1. traderpool

traderpool Trader

i trade with ForexMart. i like their trading conditions,
    broker offer fixed spreads trading or zero spread (really zero spread) is rare
    and after an intense research, i just find out they are regulated by CySEC

2. danang

danang Newbie

i got 40$ bonus i did trade n earn profit 41$...fast execution no commission...good broker CS very welcome

3. Steve Lock

Steve Lock Active Trader

I tried to find specifications on CFDs on ForexMart website, but couldn't. Does this broker allow CFDS?

4. Leo Wilson

Leo Wilson Trader

Earlier I used to trade with FXCM but changed due to regular slippage nuisances . I currently trade with FinproTrading and like the trading conditions they offer. By far, they are way better than FXCM.

5. JamesForex123

JamesForex123 Trader

I use JAFX(they have just been added to the August update in here I see).
    You can trade a variety of crypto 24/7 as well as forex and the spreads are great.

6. jellyeb

jellyeb Active Trader

And I avoid forex mart because they are outright unregulated scam. First of all watch where your broker is located and then make any money transactions from your bank to basically a forex hole :)

7. Almond

Almond Trader

[URL deleted] blueberry markets is the best in my opinion. cause their spreads are very slow.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2018
  8. snugtrader

snugtrader Newbie

Most of the traders accept cryptos now. That market cannot be ignored.

9. freezfx

freezfx Trader

Yes, you are correct about the crypto part. I trade on the Forexchief platform now and they have cryptocurrency CFDs and also allows deposits via ethereum, dash and bitcoin.