Binary Technique

I've been trying out an idea I had the other day, this week. Mostly, binary traders and we OB people normally trade the M15 TF, right? That might not be the best idea.

What I've been testing is something normal to regular Forex. Binary charts seldom show you the start of the trade. However, I search through the different times available for upcoming trades. What I'm looking for is either the highest high or lowest low that occurs in the first quarter of the field. When I find it, I open in the opposite direction.

Normally, price seems to stabilize more the longer it runs in Binaries. My technique assures you of either a position at the top or bottom of the chart, thereby giving price all sorts of wiggle room.

I ran four trades at a higher entry price than I'm comfortable with today and won all four. I've been doing this since Monday when I saw everything ranging. I've made 16 trades with 2 losses. But I won't bet on it just yet. Maybe another week of trials.

NO. Don't read more than I write. If you look at a binary chart, 15 min in length, on a binary platform, it's only 15 min long, start to finish. The first quarter of THAT field. Nothing more, nothing less. I work only in the field of engagement. I don't have the luxury of time to set the "Way Back" machine Waaay Back.

Last edited: