Ayrex Binary Options

Johnson Mtisi

Trader
May 25, 2016
A great platform to trade on, Ayrex offers no deposit bonus, low deposit requirements ($5)and investments ($1) as well as high payout on trades, contests (3 times a week) and easy withdrawals, it the best brokers around! try Ayrex for your Binary Options Trading.

josephtom

Jun 6, 2016
i love ayrex. its platform is easy to get accustomed to. prompt customer service , rewarding contests to participate in that not only get you real money buh help improve ur trading skills.

• 👍
Reactions: thuelmd1

purevjav

Jun 8, 2016
I enjoy trading on the Ayrex demo contest platform. It's fast, accurate and most importantly – super user-friendly. Ayrex demo cobtest start 100$ practice account.I've practiced in every mode and figured out strategies that work best for me. I earn over 1000$ every contest. I think I'm now ready to start trading with a real account. Good thing that their minimum deposit is only $5. Visit AYREX...

Jun 13, 2016
Ayrex has been good to me :) I started a few weeks ago with a small deposit to give it a try. Simply love the fast execution of the trades !
The design is intelligent and smooth. A few times a week they have a contest on a demo account, in which you can win real money :)
With small trades of only $5 it is a low risk game to make money here using martingale. I withdraw my first profit, and received it the next day on my online account. This has been a very nice discovery !

Dammy

Trader
Jun 24, 2016
I joined Ayrex with lots of question and I was really encouraged by the prompt and helpful customer response. I also love the trading platform, it showed all the tradable asset with current values and other essential information, all in one piece.

irfantrader

Jun 29, 2016
few months before I have found the best binary broker which name is ayrex. it has a very fast and simple platform where trade execute in second. customer service is very good they are ready to solve queries at any time and the most important thing is they have fastest withdrawal procedure and anyone can withdraw his amount in just 3 to 5 hours.
I love this platform to trade.

shah

Nov 16, 2016
ayrex offer multiple opportunities to earn and their contest held on every monday, wednesday, friday of the week and give a chance to earn 100$ in hour. my recommendation to all trader is to participate in their contest and get a taste of ayrex.

ayoobali

Dec 4, 2016
With ayrex, I have multiple choice of investment opportunities. They 30 seconds,1,2,3,5 mins investment opportunity in short term and also provide high/how option in long term. The most unique opportunity of investment is "one touch option" which is not offered by any other broker in binary industry. Now I am very happy with ayrex because I can open the best investment opportunities which look fit according to market condition. I earn more with ayrex just because of multiple opportunities of investment.

RobertoSx

Dec 28, 2016
This binary trader means business. They understand that happy clients,
will stay. It starts with a slick registration : documents verified within the hour.
The people from the online chat seem to be available 24h and are remarkably friendly.

The platform itself is intelligently designed, offers a wide variety of assets and…
the trades are processed in real time in a flash of a second.

Withdrawing by credit card is not possible yet (they are working very hard to do so, they claim).
Then again, withdrawng to an online account happens automatically,
which makes this platform a winner for me.

• 👍
Reactions: Cornelis

Cornelis

Jan 11, 2017
Over 1 month I practiced on the demo-account.
Every now then, when I was available I tried to participate
in of the contests to feel the competition and to see and maybe
fully believe that is possible to make money with binary trading.

In the beginning I was only trading with the free signals they provide.
In fact I just stared at the screen at then put then in as they appeared.

The instant processing feature of the platform was very convenient for that.
Especially if you enter 6o second trades from signals,
meaning that you inevitably already lost a few seconds when you put your investment,
it helps a lot that there is no postponement in the execution of the trade.
Having tasted other platforms, I can assure you this feature, combined with trades starting at $5,
and keeping your money when it is a draw, is a real asset of this platform !