AUDUSD Swing long

K_Robdog

Trader
Nov 2, 2019
Looks like we have had a breakout to the south of the channel..... and price has come back for a kiss.... Lets see if it was a fake-out or kiss good bye from the bears.....

REB_FX

Trader
Feb 8, 2019
Channel broken on the lower, so could see a break down, waiting for confirmations or could pull back up to enter back in to channel just got to watch for a little longer!

It looked to be happening, but everything is very flat this week it seems!

Leebax

Master Trader
Aug 16, 2019
Looking back at AUDUSD again today. Price has stalled at the supply zone , and it now looks to be forming the right shoulder of a H+S . My bias is now bearish short term for the drop on the right shoulder. You can see its wicking out at this resistance zone currently too.

If it drops here to form the shoulder, then thats where multiple points of confluence will come into play with the uptrend, and the retest of the long broken down trend, plus the neckline hold, i think this will give it great demand for the next bull move upwards. Keep your eye on the magic circleScreenshot_1.png

K_Robdog

Trader
Nov 2, 2019
I've got a couple of short positions open on this pair now. Have set my TP near the magic circle and will be looking to open up longs around there! Nice one!

K_Robdog

Trader
Nov 2, 2019
Price is getting VERY close to the magic circle and my TP!
Are we still looking for longs after this one is filled??

Leebax

Master Trader
Aug 16, 2019
Good morning traders, im back off holiday today and were looking at AUDUSD again. if you check a couple of weeks back i was looking at the short term sell on the right shoulder of the H+S . I got that correct and price certainly hit my magic circle (yellow arrow).
BUT it did not hold for the long position (white arrow). Price has crashed through and we are currently sitting at a previous demand level . This is a cheap price to buy AUDUSD so small long positions here are possible to enter to hold. You can get good R:R with a fairly tight stop, look for signs of this level holding and enter.
Good luck
Screenshot_1.png

• 👍
Reactions: pezza55

K_Robdog

Trader
Nov 2, 2019
Price is looking very cheap. Just looking at those long wicks in between Aug and Oct..... Were they stop loss hunts you reckon?
Thanks for the great analysis on this pair, I made a few quid shorting it last week.

K_Robdog

Trader
Nov 2, 2019
This thing wont stop dropping. Price is currently lingering just above my stoploss.... Grrrr... Patience Karl, patience haha.

REB_FX

Trader
Feb 8, 2019
Stepped back to the weekly to look at this pair, and that is one big bearish weekly candle!

It is sitting right on a prime level to go long from so will be looking for some strong rejections.

Not been below this level since 2009 so will be an interesting one to watch if it breaks below here.

Zack King

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2019
Good morning traders. Were back looking at AUDUSD today, news has just been released from the bank and it goes along with the recent bullish momentum. On the daily we broke above moving averages and closed above which was a good sign. i am already long in this position but here is a couple of possible outcomes i see over the next few days. If you do decide to go long then waiting for pullbacks to support shelfs is a good idea as you can get smaller stop losses and a good R:R. Remember to always use risk management and stay safe out there

View attachment 14857
good stuff here, great analysis. following for updates