AUDCHF

K_Robdog

Trader
Nov 2, 2019
Howdy traders, one of my new years resolutions was to share more of my trades and analysis in order to help out some newbie traders and attract some good karma.
Taking a look at AUDCHF, it seems that we have bounced on the lower boundary of the equidistant channel and are currently on our way up towards the top. We have also had a large spike in buying volume (not displayed on chart).
Let me know what you think :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_AUDCHF A2.png
    Screenshot_AUDCHF A2.png
    545.1 KB · Views: 8

georgequayle

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
Howdy traders, one of my new years resolutions was to share more of my trades and analysis in order to help out some newbie traders and attract some good karma.
Taking a look at AUDCHF, it seems that we have bounced on the lower boundary of the equidistant channel and are currently on our way up towards the top. We have also had a large spike in buying volume (not displayed on chart).
I love reading everyones analysis, keep them coming

• 👍
Reactions: Alanmarshall

DT77

Active Trader
Feb 24, 2019
I'm not so sure this one is going up. Maybe short term but long term I see it falling...

K_Robdog

Trader
Nov 2, 2019
Price has come back to entry point and kissed the bottom line of the channel. I managed to take out some profit when I saw it turning and got stopped just above my entry on the remainder.
I'm looking to renter another long somewhere around 0.6625.
The one thing we need to really watch out for on this pair is the potential Australian central bank rate cut next month.... This could really make the price drop.
As always, make sure you have good risk management in place.

• 👍
Reactions: walpants

K_Robdog

Trader
Nov 2, 2019
There is still time to get into this one. Price is back near entry point, on the lower band of the channel. We are in positive swaps with this trade too, so very happy to be holding it. There has also recently been a huge spike in volume which appears to me to be bullish.
It's not going to be a straight line up to take profit, so should be plenty of opportunities for swagging some cash and re-entering the pullbacks along the way.

Zack King

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2019
will defintiely appreciate that mate, thanks

sebking1986

Trader
Nov 28, 2019
Safe havens are strong at the moment but can cleary see your thinking. Risky buy for me but good luck! Be watching with interest.

pezza55

Banned
Dec 2, 2019
Down Down Down we go where we stop knowone knows! I hate this pair massive move down and need to see a retrace soon!

REB_FX

Trader
Feb 8, 2019
Risk that this pair could of entered completely uncharted territory but its faked out for now and looking long again.