ATR Trailer

eliotnes71

Trader
Sep 13, 2012
Hello, I would want that the EA does not take a trade automatically, it is I which takes a trade and the EA serves me for the trailing stop, is this possible

ElectricSavant

Active Trader
Dec 8, 2010
Being that this is an "always in" strategy....Can we get a "max spread" input added to this MT4 EA for those of us using dealers with variable spreads? I do not want the EA to enter a new trade when the max spread is breached....it can exit but do not make the new entry, until the spread comes back to the users settings.

Thanks for this great Forum.

ES

Last edited:

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Being that this is an "always in" strategy....Can we get a "max spread" input added to this MT4 EA for those of us using dealers with variable spreads? I do not want the EA to enter a new trade when the max spread is breached....it can exit but do not make the new entry, until the spread comes back to the users settings.

Thanks for this great Forum.

ES

Please see the attached version. Let me know if it does what you wanted.

Attachments

• ATR-Trailer-Max-Spread.mq4
    6.2 KB · Views: 71

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hello, I would want that the EA does not take a trade automatically, it is I which takes a trade and the EA serves me for the trailing stop, is this possible

Please try the attached version and let me know how it works.

You can set a Magic number to trail only orders with that magic number, or you can set CurrencyPair to track only orders for that symbol, or you can set both to specify even farther, or you can leave both at zero and empty value to trail all orders.

Attachments

• ATR-Trailer-NoTrade.mq4
    3 KB · Views: 76

ElectricSavant

Active Trader
Dec 8, 2010
Enivid,

I found an error. On a restart of the mt4 platform during an open order (always an open order) it enters a second trade. This is troubling as I routinely restart my computer to refresh the several mt4 platforms that I run 24/7.

Is there any way to fix this?

ES

ty...seems to work fine with 20. I will let you know if I find anything.

Thanks Again.

ES

Last edited:

ElectricSavant

Active Trader
Dec 8, 2010
Enivid,

Can you add the the code to utilize the input "no trades on Friday" yes or no (1 or 0)? It would be great to not enter trades on Friday for obvious reasons.

ES