Are you still biased for EUR/USD trading?

sharcade

Trader
Aug 18, 2015
Ohh Please! have you seen at the current economic rate for US. Its damned; I read a analysis for the dollar collapse in 2016,and I am pretty skeptical about associating with USD untill close to the presidential elections in the next year.

Last edited by a moderator:

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Yes this is true that we have many traders who prefer to use EURUSD in their trading. This is because when we are using this pair in our trades then we can learn about the trends that are present and also make sure that we are earning a good income :)
But actully this pair also hard at sometime, only one advantage eurud usually has low spread fee, and good average movement daily, as trader also need to learn many factor like as news for this pair which might can impact to currency, all pair as own risk and gain, and as trader only try to learn according their system trading.

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
But actully this pair also hard at sometime, only one advantage eurud usually has low spread fee, and good average movement daily, as trader also need to learn many factor like as news for this pair which might can impact to currency, all pair as own risk and gain, and as trader only try to learn according their system trading.

Have you seen the kind of moves that this pair has made after the recent news of the European Central Bank. I would say that the traders who are looking for gains can study the news and get huge benefits in their trading :)

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Have you seen the kind of moves that this pair has made after the recent news of the European Central Bank. I would say that the traders who are looking for gains can study the news and get huge benefits in their trading :)
Maybe news will become trigger movement currency, but not everyday also news will released, but it will good if we can trade based on news also beside use technical analysis, if we making analysis sometime trend market on pair eurusd and eurjy have similar movement.

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
Maybe news will become trigger movement currency, but not everyday also news will released, but it will good if we can trade based on news also beside use technical analysis, if we making analysis sometime trend market on pair eurusd and eurjy have similar movement.

If we are trading the news then we have to understand the movements that will take place in the currency we have chosen and then only we will be able to see if we can trade it in the EURUSD or EURJPY pairs :)