Are there ways to apply to offshore brokers who dont take U.S clients?

shortsupport

Trader
May 11, 2012
Im just a trader and this my first time using the forum. I want to know if there are ways around the No US clients rule at all. I wish they'd work out something where they just let everyone sign up free EXCEPT U.S clients. I meen, me , i could deal with paying $300 or $400 bucks for an account i really want. FBS is one. Trading Point just gave me the boot. Just like Exness, GBS, FBS, and more. My butt hurts! Jeez. I like Pepperstone. Ecn account, 400:1 leverage all the way up to 5 million is really cool ! At least thats what they told me. I have a relative in the military whos stationed out the country. I asked the would he be able to get in and he said maybe. I wonder if could have a joint account with my realative? Could i get in then?:rolleyes::cool:

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
You can register an offshore company and open an account at non-US broker using that company. It seems a legal way to do it but you should consult a lawyer before doing that. Of course, it will cost you more than $300 or $400 - something close to $5,000, I believe.

Dominator4fx

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Asia
Im just a trader and this my first time using the forum. I want to know if there are ways around the No US clients rule at all. I wish they'd work out something where they just let everyone sign up free EXCEPT U.S clients. I meen, me , i could deal with paying $300 or $400 bucks for an account i really want. FBS is one. Trading Point just gave me the boot. Just like Exness, GBS, FBS, and more. My butt hurts! Jeez. I like Pepperstone. Ecn account, 400:1 leverage all the way up to 5 million is really cool ! At least thats what they told me. I have a relative in the military whos stationed out the country. I asked the would he be able to get in and he said maybe. I wonder if could have a joint account with my realative? Could i get in then?:rolleyes::cool:

For US based traders it is better to trade with the Brokers that are located in the USA to be able to comply with the requirements.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Yes, there are quite a few brokers who do work around this barrier to free trading. You can check online for the list of brokers who do offer trading accounts for US clients..and as regards joint account, not sure.

umer

Trader
Aug 31, 2012
yes many brokers work with US base traders they can search through internet by visiting few plate forms and also few forex forums . forum,s are best to learn .

like2share

Trader
Sep 21, 2012
Offshore for US Citizens

There is no possible way that you can access and offshore account if you are a citizen of the United States. Even if you are not a citizen of the USA but reside in the US. Then you are stuck here with US Regulations.

It's the American Dream. HA.

There is one way around the Dodd Frank bill and that takes a lot of money in net assets. You have to have more then $10 Million in net assets and you can file a ECP with your broker. Which allows you to have access 400:1 UK account. etc.

Which makes trading small amounts of money very easy. Other then that. If you are here in the US you are stuck with 50:1 leverage and no hedging unless you are trading with CitiFX since they are considered to be a bank and can offer hedging.

Banks are not controlled by the CFTC.