Are there any qualifications in Forex?

mumuy

Active Trader
May 3, 2013
Forex is an international business and it is the easy and smart wonderful easy income source in this modern age. All kinds of people can trade here who are educated and have skill of computer with internet can do this business very easily. There is no formal qualification needed to become a forex trader. What we need is a willingness to work hard and have high self-discipline, so if you wanted to become a good forex trader then be prepared to spend years of hard work to develop good trading skill. That's it.

Forex is an international affair and it is the straightforward and smart wonderful straightforward returns source in this present age. All kinds of public can trade at this time who are educated and be inflicted with skill of notebook with internet can sort out this affair very straightforward.

miles

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Qualification is not always necessary in forex business because unqualified people can also trade in forex, all we need is to learn the basics and important things we need to know before thinking of to trade forex with real cash for as we know it involves a lot of risk.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Qualification? None except for one, that you're able to apply all that you have learned..and moreover, develop some skills, starting with patience. Believe me, it's not that easy..LOL

bablogfx

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Oct 24, 2013
If you want to get a job in trading or investment company of course you should get qualification or at less high education. If your are independent trader you don't have anybody to show your diploma or certificate and can self-educate. But I would consider economic education as integral part of successful forex trading.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
I suppose so but the trading or investment firm would be more interested in the applicant's trading ability.

graceb

Trader
Nov 8, 2013
well i still believe that experience and skills beat any qualification. It also applies to any other field you get into. The qualification would rather reinforce and enhance your skills as you may have done more indepth research in certain techniques and understanding of the financial market

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Qualification? None except for one, that you're able to apply all that you have learned..and moreover, develop some skills, starting with patience. Believe me, it's not that easy..LOL

I agree with you. As far entering the market as a trader who trades their own account there are no qualifications or degrees one needs.

miles

Banned
Nov 26, 2013

Nice post, my friend. We do not need qualification in forex at all, provided we can take our time to be more effective in learning and come up with good trading strategy.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Nice post, my friend. We do not need qualification in forex at all, provided we can take our time to be more effective in learning and come up with good trading strategy.

You're welcome Miles..just pointing out the obvious..

reifallen

Trader
Jan 10, 2014
Forex is available internationally, and I believe that may be one of the reasons it has been so successful. It has provided a market that is accessible to practically every person on the planet. There is a downside, however, that everyone should be made aware. The first part of this is the fact that it isn't as regulated as other trading markets. This means that the potential for people to use Forex in order to run a scam is high. Forex is also very risky. Any type of gambling has the degree of risk in losing the entire investment that was originally made.

saud100

Banned
Jan 31, 2014
I think there is no need of any special qualification to trade in Forex. If you want to succeed in Forex then you should have one qualification knowledge about forex.

lowe

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 28, 2014
Forex is an international business and it is the easy and smart wonderful easy income source in this modern age. All kinds of people can trade here who are educated and have skill of computer with internet can do this business very easily. There is no formal qualification needed to become a forex trader. What we need is a willingness to work hard and have high self-discipline, so if you wanted to become a good forex trader then be prepared to spend years of hard work to develop good trading skill. That's it.

Forex is an international affair and it is the straightforward and smart wonderful straightforward returns source in this present age. All kinds of public can trade at this time who are educated and be inflicted with skill of notebook with internet can sort out this affair very straightforward.

The knowledge you mentioned you mentioned is just what is needed, even if you haven't gone to college you can still trade with those basic skills mentioned here.

lowe

Jan 28, 2014
If you want to get a job in trading or investment company of course you should get qualification or at less high education. If your are independent trader you don't have anybody to show your diploma or certificate and can self-educate. But I would consider economic education as integral part of successful forex trading.

That is just it, there is no one to table an application for as an independent trader, so all we need is the right knowledge and focus!

dodo

Jan 23, 2014
I think if there's qualification in forex my broker should told me before now but qualification is not necessary in forex. All we need do is to learn and study hard about it if you want to succeed through the business. This is why brokers do offer demo account for practicing the market thoroughly before real time market.

lowe

Jan 28, 2014
I think if there's qualification in forex my broker should told me before now but qualification is not necessary in forex. All we need do is to learn and study hard about it if you want to succeed through the business. This is why brokers do offer demo account for practicing the market thoroughly before real time market.

I agree with you, if there are any that would disturb traders I think the brokers should have made that known before hand.