Any Recommended Forex Brokers

Oli_jackson

Trader
Mar 27, 2023
I have accounts with both regulated and unregulated brokers. At the end of the day, If you are careful who to work with, you should be fine. You do not need to invest a lot of money from the beginning anyway. Try them out and come to your own conclusions. In my opinion, the review sites are also not very trustworthy, especially for unregulated brokers.
the review sites are also not very trustworthy, especially for unregulated brokers.
I totally agree with that. What if they get paid for the rank they give to websites? Personally I preferer to do my own research, work a little with a broker and the decide whether it's good or not.

Oli_jackson

Trader
Mar 27, 2023
suggest searchin on listin websites. earnforex has one but there R many others. choose a few from the top and test em out for a while then you can make your decision
Forex Factory
Investing.com
FXStreet

*When using any online financial service, including FX listing websites, remember to take caution and conduct your own due diligence.

NatureGirl

Trader
May 3, 2023
Forex Factory
Investing.com
FXStreet

*When using any online financial service, including FX listing websites, remember to take caution and conduct your own due diligence.
its not only bout financial services we always have to do our own researches

NatureGirl

Trader
May 3, 2023
hey, i've read your post and i think you should try Roboforex , i use that account for 2 years and think this broker is good. They were 12 years old till now lol.
glad to hear it worked for ya but jus search their name on FPA and youll see how they handled their profitable clients

agazio

Trader
Aug 7, 2023
I would avoid any broker whose accounts and physical location are out of your country. If you can't find any broker with accounts and physical location within your country, there are some safe alternatives, like dukascopy. I would avoid those "regulated" solely by the cypriot "authority"

NatureGirl

Trader
May 3, 2023
I would avoid any broker whose accounts and physical location are out of your country. If you can't find any broker with accounts and physical location within your country, there are some safe alternatives, like dukascopy. I would avoid those "regulated" solely by the cypriot "authority"
so which broker do you work with right now? i really wanna know and its intrestin for me

agazio

Trader
Aug 7, 2023
for forex and other CFDs I use "IG markets", which has a branch and accounts in my country,
it's probably the oldest in continuous operation and has also other derivatives, like classic options (over the counter)
Dukascopy has not branches (except maybe in Latvia) and money are kept in Switzerland. It's less safe but much safer than most other brokers which can keep your money with any excuse (it's a legalized scam, especially in some countries). For listed products (classic options, futures, etc.) a bank is better

• 👍
Reactions: Arthur4947