Alternative For Forex Trading System

wsrnetwork

Active Trader
Jan 4, 2010
Hi Guys,

I’m a professional trader from 2005 and I’ve been trading so many types of platform, The issues is that I wanted to find the right platform that will help me to gain high return on my money on a short term of time. At start I tried the Forex and others platform, but than I realize all platforms take so much commission on my trading even if I lose money.
So I start to try Binary Option Trading on these 2 platforms:

www.onehouroption.com and http://www.anyoption.com/comb_939.html which are major competitors on this niche.

Each one of them has few advantages on each other. Just to make sure I’m not a marketer of any of these brands, I just have an experience with these platforms that I want to share with others.

If anyone has been experienced with binary option trading, please share you’re though about it.

wsrnetwork

Active Trader
Jan 4, 2010
Binary Option is between Betting to Trading

After exam these 2 platforms I realize there is no much different between Regular Forex trading to Binary Forex Trading, the reason I say this is that if u will take cost effective to your money, there is more chance you will lose your return in regular Forex than Binary option, once you lock your bet on the Forex price, you have 50% to earn 70-75% investment return, it is much less risky and the amount of trading isn’t higher than $3000 for one hour.

anna575

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2010
Hello

I think Binary option is useful Forex Trading. It has some of the benefits which is good for you. It is great opportunity for you. Forex Trading methods are one of the best. I think Binary option is better than Regular Forex.:D