Paul Sheahan

Master Trader
Feb 12, 2015
I have not tried it so far, so I can’t comment too much on this, but from whatever I have heard it does not look all that convincing, so that’s why I am always hesitant to try out new bonuses even if it’s no deposit one since we are putting in time, so saying it’s no loss is absolutely wrong, it is time that makes a huge difference. I do like no verification system, but I don’t worry over it a lot since I believe it’s good to be verified to have smooth sailing and I am always first to do it even if it’s with no deposit bonus like I did with OctaFX broker, I am using their 8 USD no deposit and I verified myself completely for using it which was not tough either due to their good support service.

Shiek

Master Trader
Sep 11, 2014
I really like bonuses since that obviously increase our chance to get success and perfection, but it has to be from the right company since that is only way we will get any real benefit. At present I am getting magnificent bonus up to 111% on deposit, it is very special and helps me work so much easier and this is provided by giant companies in the industry at current stats which is Nova FX, it’s also regulated as well.