About forex affiliate programs...

Reporterman

Trader
Jan 12, 2014
Hi,dear friends! What is the best and reliable forex affiliate programs for bloggers?

Thanks in advance for your attention!

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Hi,dear friends! What is the best and reliable forex affiliate programs for bloggers?

Thanks in advance for your attention!

For bloggers? Besides what Enivid said it also depends on what you are blogging about.

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
Well, I am scared of affiliate forex programs these days. Unless you have contact with those whom you want to refer, the brokers will not always place a client under you. They have the ability to give you any client that you want. I was once an affiliate. I had about 6 clients registered under me, but none of them has traded yet. How come? I wondered if those were real account or the broker just formulated those accounts to remove any form of suspicion.

globalfx

Trader
Feb 24, 2014
Well, I am scared of affiliate forex programs these days. Unless you have contact with those whom you want to refer, the brokers will not always place a client under you. They have the ability to give you any client that you want. I was once an affiliate. I had about 6 clients registered under me, but none of them has traded yet. How come? I wondered if those were real account or the broker just formulated those accounts to remove any form of suspicion.
I have two accounts opened under my affiliate link at Paxforex. I have not seen any movement till date. I wonder if the clients just opened and abandoned the accounts or might be what you have said that is happening to me.

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
I have two accounts opened under my affiliate link at Paxforex. I have not seen any movement till date. I wonder if the clients just opened and abandoned the accounts or might be what you have said that is happening to me.

Hahaha!! Who will you report to? You better watch who you choose to be affiliated to. Some of these firms are so hungry that they won't pay you commissions.

vicknic

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 21, 2014
Netherlands
www.profiforex.com
Forex affiliate programs are one of the best ways to earn money without actually trading. Your success also depends on the broker you are affiliated to. It is very easy to earn. All you have to do is help a new trader and refer him to a broker. The commission? Well, I don't know much about other platforms. As for me, I do will receive 1 pip from each deal made by my referrals (for currency pairs with fixed spread) and will 0.1 pip for currency pairs with variable spread.

carrot_juice

Trader
Nov 11, 2021
Hahaha!! Who will you report to? You better watch who you choose to be affiliated to. Some of these firms are so hungry that they won't pay you commissions.
You're right! I've been in the same situation once, when I started my affiliate journey, I was affiliating with scammy affiliate network, they no longer exist so won't even mention their name. My situation is similar to yours, I was bringing clients and some of them were just lost, as If I never brought them and never got my commission from them. But not all affiliate programs are scam, I know this for a fact because I'm currently working with finministry affiliate network, they're working for a very long time and you should definitely try them if you're still looking for being an affiliate.