AAAFX rebates

ForexTradingChoice

Active Trader
Jan 13, 2010
We have added AAAFX rebates. Therefore, I wanted to introduce you about AAAFX services:

- You can trade Forex (with exotic pairs), Gold, Silver, Oil, CFD's in one account
- Ultra Low Interbank spreads
- No dealing desk execution with no requotes
- Offers islamic accounts
- Licensed and regulated in Europe
- Very good 24/7 support in 14 languages

And more over, they have integrated ZuluTrade service, therefore ZuluTrade signals are executed fastest at AAAFX.

Currently AAAFX offers 10% bonus on deposit.

Additionally, we offer 0.7 pip trading rebates for every 1 lot traded. Check more for details about rebates at AAAFX rebates page.

FXeria

Banned
Sep 14, 2011
Hello there I just wanted to share that I am also trading life with AAAfx and apart from the profit that they make for me, they have an amazing customer support - always there in case of problems! I currently reside in Argentina and so far have not experience any oversea's problems. Overall, very satisfied with my broker, now even more that they are backed up in these turbulent financial times by one of the strongest to become banks in SE Europe :cool:

lm26172

Banned
Sep 7, 2011
Keep in mind that AAAFx is regulated under the Hellenic Capital Markets Committee. and it guarantees up to 30.000 euro in deposits. The fact that we pay 0 commissions with this broker makes its spreads competitive, if one takes into account that for others pay 1pip/trade, whereas zulutrade’s commission + 1-2pip/trade per each broker. Its stats show that it is experiencing very low slippage as well:)

dixieadd

Trader
Oct 10, 2011
I have two live- one with alpari and another with aaafx. I like both brokers, just execution wise i've seen providers linked with aaafx to perform better with Zulutrade and if you have limited cash - no commission suits you better.

11Sofiafx

Trader
Sep 20, 2011
I have two live- one with alpari and another with aaafx. I like both brokers, just execution wise i've seen providers linked with aaafx to perform better with Zulutrade and if you have limited cash - no commission suits you better.

is it true you get a % bonus scheme on your initial account? i read it somewhere in the site but I am not sure..:confused:

humon5896

Confirmed ZuluTrade Representative
Jun 14, 2013
yeah, it is true. most brokers do offer this type of 'candy offer' and aaafx doesnt differ in it. So you guys, still trading there? How is it going? hope all smooth and happy.

hustone

Trader
Jul 16, 2014
Hello guys, I am trading on demo with zulutrade, will actuality go live, and researching for a broker? AAAfx is a good option. Can anybody share their experience with it?

ginoschaefer

Trader
Sep 25, 2023
u can easy connect zulu and aaafx. good connection, but find right trader who's similar trading conditions like in aaafx

BGoodwin

Trader
Nov 27, 2023
hey. is it possible to deposit and withdraw using crypto? as I undestand they are regulated by one of eu regulator