A Useful Manually Traded System

sport

Master Trader
Jul 2, 2013
Hello everyone, I have had some success with system, it is really quite easy to understand working with the provided indicators that I have on the H1 time frame.
Let us know how you got on,
cheers,
sport

Attachments

• Forex Lines Manual System.zip
    203.5 KB · Views: 87

sport

Master Trader
Jul 2, 2013
The system has a bunch of indicators that give you a pretty good idea where the action is heading.
It works for me on the H1 time frame whilst using the majors indices.
Cheers

An Gu

Trader
Jan 8, 2024
The system has a bunch of indicators that give you a pretty good idea where the action is heading.
It works for me on the H1 time frame whilst using the majors indices.
Cheers
Hello, how to install in MT4? What if the strategy for entering a trade?

sport

Master Trader
Jul 2, 2013
There is a template for that file on your platform, and all the others provided go into the indicators file.
You need to download your MT4 platform from the Broker to find the templates and indicators files first.
Use the lines from the indicator to find the direction of the trend and always test the system with a demo account first.

Erebus

Trader
Mar 30, 2021
Strathpine, Queensland, Australia
There is a template for that file on your platform, and all the others provided go into the indicators file.
You need to download your MT4 platform from the Broker to find the templates and indicators files first.
Use the lines from the indicator to find the direction of the trend and always test the system with a demo account first.

For a Master Trader you are not sharing much, not even the courtesy to show a chart, or one basic trade.

Here it is for others to decide before wasting time to download, for me, it looks like CRAP, thanks for nothing.

2024-01-09_7-44-21.jpg

sport

Master Trader
Jul 2, 2013
Why of course you do have to have some brains to make any system successful with the practice and patience required.
I have managed to limit my trading losses to under $500 in 14 years.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Why of course you do have to have some brains to make any system successful with the practice and patience required.
I have managed to limit my trading losses to under $500 in 14 years.
No, seriously, how do you use those indicators? There is what looks like a multi-Keltner channel, a Beginner indicator, and like 4 different oscillators there.

• 👍
Reactions: Erebus

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
looks like a version of mostafa belkayates system.....

the center of gravity is almost unmistakable.....

would have to verify, but the dots might be related to the belkayate timing indicator..... as it rose above or fell below the 0 line, it could be made to place those dots.....

just a guess.....h

• ℹ️
Reactions: Enivid

sport

Master Trader
Jul 2, 2013
As with all manual trading systems, irrespective of the method of indicators used, you are at the mercy of volatile reversals. And that is the way of forex trading. More importantly is the use of proper money management and stop loss if you want to succeed over losses which will take place in any event and with any system.

• 👍
Reactions: NicoKavumo