Would you please post a copy of your template for this system

Many thanks

Hello gorge,

I would appreciate that you send to me the indics. and template

gorge fx

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2014
Happy new years all members in our nice forum "earnforex"

after the great success of our scalping strategy.many members asked me for EA of this powerful strategy.so the EA is available this week for all members who want it and the indicators also

this is a beck test 99% quality of the EA

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2e1dmwwkdbti6de/backtest+99.htm

Attachments

• 1543479_830141033667213_419532041_n.jpg
    1543479_830141033667213_419532041_n.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 34

seekfxhelp

Banned
Nov 11, 2014
hi george fx

thanks for share, i've read your thread seem interesting, at first page indicator used are : Bollinger band- moving averge-channel indictor-parapolic sar- trend bar- sar indicator
Fibo pivot- QEE. I try my best to put all this indicator at my Tickmill trading platform. but i need further information with the indicator setting, which not added at 1st page description. besides, it also use several custom indicator. trading template and list of indicators files used would be much appreciate.
firstly i would like to tested manually.
even you already seriously developing this system and finally made an automatic trading result as you write : http://www.earnforex.com/forum/76074-post29.html
would you mind to share the file for backtest purpose, and see if i can make the same result as yours, and put my result with my trading account.
many thank's.

mkowa

Trader
Jan 19, 2015
Hi Gorge,

when is the right time to enter? Which of the three yellow lines must have crossed wich blue line? The crossing can last a long time when the bands are broad. And then the move is over most of the opportunities. So most trades can't be done.

chief

Confirmed Tickmill Representative
Oct 27, 2014
hi george fx

thanks for share, i've read your thread seem interesting, at first page indicator used are : Bollinger band- moving averge-channel indictor-parapolic sar- trend bar- sar indicator
Fibo pivot- QEE. I try my best to put all this indicator at my Tickmill trading platform. but i need further information with the indicator setting, which not added at 1st page description. besides, it also use several custom indicator. trading template and list of indicators files used would be much appreciate.
firstly i would like to tested manually.
even you already seriously developing this system and finally made an automatic trading result as you write : http://www.earnforex.com/forum/76074-post29.html
would you mind to share the file for backtest purpose, and see if i can make the same result as yours, and put my result with my trading account.
many thank's.

seem george been busy. and there's small probability he kindly share the EA file :).
trading result are good one. checking your link of backtest result, it may difficult to understand how good this system are. so I downloaded the file and put on myfxbook startegy tester. and here's the statistical performance result :
q20emCE.jpg

I believe if we put it that way, much more easier to understand what kind of system is this, and how good EA performance. :)
well, BT result are not the only thing to consider, but with those accuracy, trade length, and more important this EA are well prepared on each trade since using stop loss. profit factor are remarkable 3.47, comes from 0.1-0.2 lot size at 10k account, means this system are powerfully safe.
trying manually are one of option, but regarding average pips we had here, it more scalping system, average 8 pips exit at over 2k transaction, real short exit, better use a good trading condition with fast execution entry brokerage. but first we all had to wait see if george generous enough to share more information about his system/EA.

gorge fx

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2014
Nice strategy just hearing this for the first time anyways am new to this forum. I will have to check this system out.

thank you for your nice word .
this is my e.mail if you want any help about my strategy

(gorge_edward10@yahoo.com)