My bad $1000 binary option experiance with vipbinary.com

amiramir99

Trader
May 11, 2012
Hi
About 10 days ago I signed up to vipbinary.com for binary option trading. The day after a broker named Michel called and offered me $500 bonus on a deposit of $1000 and you can make $3000 a day easy. I asked him to let me think about this offer. I searched the net to see if this company is reliable and I found nothing bad about this company neither a good one. Since, the company is about a year old it was a little bit risky to me. Meanwhile, I saw an Email from vipbinary.com saying that we add $1000 bonus to your $1000 deposit which the broker offered me half of it before. Eventually, I decided to open an account and get the $1000 bonus. Immediately, I asked Michel to teach me how to use this website to do the trades or send me some tutorials and he told me tomorrow I will tell you how. Since, I was a newbie in this business (still am). it looked like a new toy to me and I was really excited about it. So, I couldn't wait until tomorrow and I played with it. Until next morning I was down $300 :confused: next morning I called and asked him to teach me how to use this website and he didn't do that and instead told me "go to the DOW push down for $300 and go to the apple and push up for $300!" :eek: I did what he said and wait for 30 min ... Wooow! both of the trades were right. I already made $400 out of it and it compensated the whole loss from last night plus extra $100, the guy never answered my calls that day to teach me about their website. I thought, this guy is professional and has no time to teach me the basics and I should do it myself (I read bunch of articles about binary option that night and days after) but I can rely on him and listen to what he says. Long story short, I did some trades listening to what Michel says and I was down $800 two days later :eek: except for the trades on day 1 most of his suggestions were completely wrong and not even close. That was when I realized that he is just a kid and I over estimated him and his suggestions are based on a random guess. So, I decided to continue on by my own afterwards. I spent two days to follow the charts and news and find a relation between them (mostly for USD/JPY) I did more than 30 binary trades (mostly $25 and for few that I was sure up to $100) I earned $900 in just 3 days (2 days ago) :D I also, found out that I cannot withdraw the bonus money unless I trade more than 30 times of the amount of the bonus (i.e. $30000). Also, I realized that when you do binary option trade in vipbinary.com according to your selection up or down they increase or decrease the rates respectively (changes are about %2) and it makes it even harder to predict your binary choice. Because of that I decided to withdraw my money ($1102) and close the account and invest in another well known company. So, next morning I called Michel and asked him to help me to withdraw my money back. He checked my account and surprisingly asked me that "man you did great why do you want to close your account?". I told him my reason (changing rates) honestly. He told me to let him talk to his manager and put me on hold. after a couple of minutes he came back and said: "since, you did well with your trades I can withdraw your $1102 to you and you will receive your money in 7 days and you can still use the bonus money to do trade and make profit in this interval". that was great and I accepted this offer and asked him to withdraw my money back and start to use this bonus money. he immediately, told me to do some trades and for each of them $400 and for the third one I said I cant put $400 since the bonus is just $1000 so I can put $200. after 3 hours all $1000 bonus was gone on his terrible suggestions. But at least I was happy to receive my money back with $100 extra. meanwhile, I told him that I never received any confirmation of the withdraw and I asked him thousand times to send me an Email about it and every time he didn't do that. later he never answered my phone calls. I tried to talk to the supervisor but every time they didn't put me through. I was getting nervous and I felt a contradiction in what Michel told me. About 3PM Michel called me and said I cannot give you your money back because, five minutes ago you did trade with the rest of the money in your account ($1068) on oil and you lost all of it. I checked the account and saw that a trade made 5 minutes ago but the thing is that I DIDN'T DO IT???!! I asked him to let me to talk with his manager and eventually, he did so. The manager, without listening to my argument just said you lost the money and we cannot give you anything and he gave me an Email and told me to send them my complain and hung up. I send an Email 2 days ago and they never answered me. I am still in shock and looking for a solution. But first, I decided to share my story here to prevent people to fell into these traps.

amiramir99

Trader
May 11, 2012
Re: to Administrator

Hi,
yes, It is sad. They wouldn't bother to call me either yet. I have not decided yet, but so far I have read positive reviews about bbinary.com Bank Des Bainaries. Do you have any suggestions? and thanks for your reply! ;)

Garry Evans

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Sorry to hear that amiramir99, but my experience with Vipbinary is completely the opposite, I started with a 250 deposit which i lost all, then one of their brokers call me and gave the silver membership option with $500 bonus. I told him i was very eager to get my original $250 back. He told me He will help me get that money back.
I accepted his offer put $1,000 deposit and got my bonus after two weeks of ups and downs, I reach an account balance of 4386.15, I want it to withdraw all which I was told I cut minus the $500 bonus. I did a withdrawal request for $2,000 and within 3 weeks got my money on my Bank.

So i really feel sorry for you but my experience was very positive with VIP Binary.

Last edited:

Robert

Trader
Oct 24, 2012
Only go with regulated binary options brokers. If they mess up the regulatiosn will take care of business for you

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
There are a few bad ones out there and I recommend you stick with the big binary brokers who have been around and are trusted by professionals.

Carlos Garcia

Trader
Nov 7, 2012
Sad to read that, but i have disagreed with you completely. i work with VIP Binary for more than i year now, i been doing great money with them, i have lost as well since losing is something that happens on binary options.

And something similar happens to me with them on 60 secs, i click on it by mistake but lady luck was on my side and end up winning that trade. i sincerely don't think that they took your money.

Overall VIP Binary is one of that 3 good platform in which i made great profits

antares

Trader
Nov 28, 2012
Happy Holidays

Im so impressed, from what happened to Amiramir, don't know what to say, just that Finding the right binary broker,wondering where and what to invest was my biggest headache, until recently I came across this place 777 Binary. They excelled the binary trading, with a good platform, easy access and made it easy as 1,2,3.
Good tradings to you all

michelleshine

Trader
Feb 15, 2013
Los Angeles
Hi
About 10 days ago I signed up to vipbinary.com for binary option trading. The day after a broker named Michel called and offered me $500 bonus on a deposit of $1000 and you can make $3000 a day easy. I asked him to let me think about this offer. I searched the net to see if this company is reliable and I found nothing bad about this company neither a good one. Since, the company is about a year old it was a little bit risky to me. Meanwhile, I saw an Email from vipbinary.com saying that we add $1000 bonus to your $1000 deposit which the broker offered me half of it before. Eventually, I decided to open an account and get the $1000 bonus. Immediately, I asked Michel to teach me how to use this website to do the trades or send me some tutorials and he told me tomorrow I will tell you how. Since, I was a newbie in this business (still am). it looked like a new toy to me and I was really excited about it. So, I couldn't wait until tomorrow and I played with it. Until next morning I was down $300 :confused: next morning I called and asked him to teach me how to use this website and he didn't do that and instead told me "go to the DOW push down for $300 and go to the apple and push up for $300!" :eek: I did what he said and wait for 30 min ... Wooow! both of the trades were right. I already made $400 out of it and it compensated the whole loss from last night plus extra $100, the guy never answered my calls that day to teach me about their website. I thought, this guy is professional and has no time to teach me the basics and I should do it myself (I read bunch of articles about binary option that night and days after) but I can rely on him and listen to what he says. Long story short, I did some trades listening to what Michel says and I was down $800 two days later :eek: except for the trades on day 1 most of his suggestions were completely wrong and not even close. That was when I realized that he is just a kid and I over estimated him and his suggestions are based on a random guess. So, I decided to continue on by my own afterwards. I spent two days to follow the charts and news and find a relation between them (mostly for USD/JPY) I did more than 30 binary trades (mostly $25 and for few that I was sure up to $100) I earned $900 in just 3 days (2 days ago) :D I also, found out that I cannot withdraw the bonus money unless I trade more than 30 times of the amount of the bonus (i.e. $30000). Also, I realized that when you do binary option trade in vipbinary.com according to your selection up or down they increase or decrease the rates respectively (changes are about %2) and it makes it even harder to predict your binary choice. Because of that I decided to withdraw my money ($1102) and close the account and invest in another well known company. So, next morning I called Michel and asked him to help me to withdraw my money back. He checked my account and surprisingly asked me that "man you did great why do you want to close your account?". I told him my reason (changing rates) honestly. He told me to let him talk to his manager and put me on hold. after a couple of minutes he came back and said: "since, you did well with your trades I can withdraw your $1102 to you and you will receive your money in 7 days and you can still use the bonus money to do trade and make profit in this interval". that was great and I accepted this offer and asked him to withdraw my money back and start to use this bonus money. he immediately, told me to do some trades and for each of them $400 and for the third one I said I cant put $400 since the bonus is just $1000 so I can put $200. after 3 hours all $1000 bonus was gone on his terrible suggestions. But at least I was happy to receive my money back with $100 extra. meanwhile, I told him that I never received any confirmation of the withdraw and I asked him thousand times to send me an Email about it and every time he didn't do that. later he never answered my phone calls. I tried to talk to the supervisor but every time they didn't put me through. I was getting nervous and I felt a contradiction in what Michel told me. About 3PM Michel called me and said I cannot give you your money back because, five minutes ago you did trade with the rest of the money in your account ($1068) on oil and you lost all of it. I checked the account and saw that a trade made 5 minutes ago but the thing is that I DIDN'T DO IT???!! I asked him to let me to talk with his manager and eventually, he did so. The manager, without listening to my argument just said you lost the money and we cannot give you anything and he gave me an Email and told me to send them my complain and hung up. I send an Email 2 days ago and they never answered me. I am still in shock and looking for a solution. But first, I decided to share my story here to prevent people to fell into these traps.

you are scaring the hell out of me now. I am trying to make a living out of Binary options and you have told what terrible situations you have been through. All this while I was searching for firms over the net that could give me best possible deals. listening to your story has made me rethink whether to invest in such options or not.....Sorry for your loss though...I would give more time searching for reputed firms now even if the return is low.

Brokers can make whatever pitches they want. If you listen, you'll probably catch heat over it down the road.

Point 1: you learn Binaries FIRST, and NOT from a broker!
Point 2: only open Binary accts with min req'd! Build it slowly. If you can't build it, don't throw more money at it. You're just not ready for binaries yet.

Many make Binary trading out to be a simple Up/Dn idea. Far from it. If you like the 50/50 approach, that's what they offer. You attack Binaries AFTER you have the Edge.

ianmanson

Trader
Feb 18, 2013
Dude that happens when you choose to get into this field. It's better to leave all that behind and make a fresh start.