100% bonus for limited time Up To 30000$

Mario7

Active Trader
Apr 9, 2012
our clients are safe with XM

With so many brokers to choose from, making the right choice f is critical for the well being of your investment.

At XM, every precaution is made to safeguard clients funds which are held in segregated accounts with top tier banks such as Barclays. Moreover, XM is fully regulated and our clients funds are insured up to EUR 20,000 through the investor Compensation Fund.

Get free 20 $ no Deposit bonus now

Mario7

Active Trader
Apr 9, 2012
Supporting Documents

What supporting documents do I need to provide if I want to be your client?

•A copy of valid passport or other official identification document issued by authorities (e.g. driver's license, identity card, etc). The identification document must contain the client's full name, an issue or expiry date, the client's place and date of birth or tax identification number and the client's signature.

•A recent utility bill (e.g. electricity, gas, water, phone, oil, Internet and/or cable TV connection, bank account statement) dated within the last 6 months and confirming your registered address

Mario7

Active Trader
Apr 9, 2012
Do I need to provide my proof of residency?

Yes, you do. So that you have your account fully validated and withdraw funds from it, you must provide a recent utility bill (e.g. electricity, gas, water, phone, oil, Internet and/or cable TV connection) or bank account statement not older than 6 months, and confirming your registered address.
Why do I need to submit my documents for account validation?
As a regulated company, we operate in accordance with a number of compliance-related issues and procedures imposed by our main regulatory authority, CySEC. These procedures involve the collection of adequate documentation from our clients with regards to KYC (Know Your Client), including the collection of a valid ID card and a recent (within 6 months) utility bill or bank account statement that confirms the address the client has registered with.

Can I open an account by providing a different identification document instead of my passport?

Yes, you can send us any other identification document provided that it was issued by an official authority and it contains your clearly visible photo and signature.
Can I start trading before I submit my supporting documents?
Yes, you can, and very quickly. You can open a real account in less than 3 minutes, deposit money in 1 minute, and start trading right away. You may deposit up to USD 2,500 prior to having provided us with your supporting documents.

Do I need to upload my documents again if I open a new trading account and my first account was already validated?

Once you open a new trading account, you must send an email to validations@xm.com and request to have your new account validated according to your existing trading account. Your request will be processed in 24 hours and we will inform you by email accordingly. 

Mario7

Active Trader
Apr 9, 2012
know more about XM

How can I open a trading account?

It is simple and quick.

Click Open a Real Account

fill in the form and upon completion you will receive an email with your login details that you can use to log in to our secure Members Area.

Here you will be able to fund your trading account by clicking the Deposits tab in the main menu.

How long does it take to open a trading account?

In case you fill out all details correctly, it takes less than 5 minutes.

How can I start trading?

If you have already opened a trading account

received your login details by email and made a deposit

the next step is to download a trading platform of your preference

Mario7

Active Trader
Apr 9, 2012
What is the minimum deposit/withdrawal for a trading account?

It is USD 5.

Do you offer cent account? Is the deposit visible in cents?

We offer MICRO trading accounts
where 1 micro lot (pip) is equal to 10 USD cents
However, your deposit is always visible in the actual amount
e.g. if you deposit 100 USD, your trading account balance will be 100 USD.

Do you offer managed accounts? If yes, what is the minimum deposit and the fees involved?

Currently, we do not offer managed accounts
but we are developing this service.
However, we have a MAM account system,
so if you are a professional trader or you are a client with your own fund manager,
we can provide you with all necessary services related to this.
For MAM accounts the minimum deposit is 500 USD and the fees between the investor and the owner of the sub-account depend on the agreement between the two.
XM does not incur any extra charges.

Mario7

Active Trader
Apr 9, 2012
Do you offer MINI accounts?

XM offers MICRO and STANDARD accounts. However, you can obtain mini lot size trades (10000 units) by reducing your standard account volume to 0,1 (0,1 x 100000 units=10000 units), or by increasing your trade volume to 10 micro lots (10 x 1000 units=10000 units) in micro account type.

Do you offer NANO accounts?

XM offers MICRO and STANDARD accounts, but you can obtain nano lot size trades (100 units) by reducing your trade volume to 0,1 in micro account type (1micro lot=1000 units).

Do you offer Islamic accounts?

Yes, we do. You can request a swap-free Islamic account by following the instructions described here.

Mario7

Active Trader
Apr 9, 2012
How long can I use Demo account?

At XM demo accounts do not have an expiry date
and so you can use them as long as you want.
Demo accounts that have been inactive for longer than 120 days from the last login will be closed.
However, you can open a new demo account at any time.

Can I change the base currency of my account?

Before funding your account, you can send a request to backoffice@xm.com
that will be processed within 24 hours.
If you have already funded your account
we will kindly ask you to open another account and select an alternate base currency

Mario7

Active Trader
Apr 9, 2012
Upcoming Free Webinar

Topic: RIDING THE BOLLINGER BANDS

29/04/2014 - 1400 GMT

Low volatility begets High volatility. Bollinger Bands are probably one of the most important indicators ever developed for measuring price action volatility.

In this one hour webinar you will learn how to use Bollinger Bands volatility to spot the best instruments to trade and at the same time get highly accurate entry and exit signals within any time frame.

Mario7

Active Trader
Apr 9, 2012
Is it possible to lose more money than I deposited?

No, it isn’t. You cannot lose more than the amount you deposited. Should the slippage of a certain currency pair cause a negative balance, you can send us a request by live chat, phone or email at support@xm.com to reset it for you to 0.

Can I lose the bonus? Do I have to refund it if I lose it?

As the bonus amount is part of your equity and can be used for trading, it is possible for you to lose it. However, you do not have to refund it, moreover, according to the Bonus Terms and Conditions, you can receive a new bonus on your new deposit.

Mario7

Active Trader
Apr 9, 2012
Upcoming Free Webinar
Topic: THE FIBONACCI MAGIC
03/06/2014 - 1400 GMT
One of the hardest tasks in trading is keeping one’s profits. Most traders complain that even though they manage to enter the market correctly eventually they end up in loss due to incorrect exits.

During this one hour course you will be introduced to the Fibonacci levels which will serve as your compass to market navigation. In addition you will be instructed where exactly to book your profits!

Register for this online webinar

Mario7

Active Trader
Apr 9, 2012
Is my money safe?

XM is operated by Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd, which ensures the safety of client funds and consumer protection under the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID). Thus the measures that XM undertakes are as follows:
• Segregation of clients’ funds
Clients’ funds get transferred to the Company’s segregated client bank account. These funds are off balance sheet and cannot be used to pay creditors in the unlikely event of Company insolvency.

• Bank accounts

We maintain client and operational bank accounts with EU banking institutions of great repute.
• Investor Compensation Fund (ICF)
The Investor Compensation Fund ensures that the Company pays compensation to all clients in the unlikely event of the Company becoming insolvent or having to suspend its services. The compensation amount will depend on the prevailing level of clients’ claims.

• Supervision by the regulator

As a regulated financial services provider, we are obliged to meet strict financial requirements, including the monthly submission of financial reports to our main regulatory body, the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). We are thus required by law to maintain sufficient liquid capital in order to cover clients’ deposits, possible fluctuations in the Company’s currency positions, and any outstanding costs. Our regulator is informed by any deficiencies in a detailed audit submitted by an independent internal auditor every year.

Mario7

Active Trader
Apr 9, 2012
Upcoming Free Webinar

Topic: TREND INDICATORS

10/06/2014 - 1400 GMT

In this one-hour seminar you will learn the most important trend following indicators to assist you in your quest of trend identification. This set of indicators signal the direction of the market with high degree of accuracy. In times of doubt or despair these indicators will come to the rescue.

Register for this online webinar for free

Mario7

Active Trader
Apr 9, 2012
Upcoming Free Webinar
Topic: TRADING COMPLEX AND HIDDEN DIVERGENCES
01/07/2014 - 1400 GMT

In this one hour seminar the subject of Divergence and in particular Hidden Divergence is explained thoroughly. It is our goal to get across the importance of Divergence and how to treat the corresponding signals. Bullish, bearish, positive and negative divergence are all examined and explained.

Register for this online webinar

Mario7

Active Trader
Apr 9, 2012
Upcoming Free Webinar

Topic: RIDING THE BOLLINGER BANDS
15/07/2014 - 1400 GMT

Low volatility begets High volatility. Bollinger Bands are probably one of the most important indicators ever developed for measuring price action volatility.

In this one hour webinar you will learn how to use Bollinger Bands volatility to spot the best instruments to trade and at the same time get highly accurate entry and exit signals within any time frame.

Register for this online webinar for free

Mario7

Active Trader
Apr 9, 2012
New Offer From XM 30$ No Depoait Bonus

30 no deposit bonus for limited time

XM offers its clients multiple additional incentives to start trading and keep on trading, starting with a $30 no deposit bonus.

In other words, we give you $30 worth of credit just for opening your first Real Account, allowing you to test our products and services by starting to trade with no investment and no risk.

• No deposit required

• Automatically credited to your account

• All profits earned can be withdrawn

• Available to all new clients

• No hidden terms

open Account now and get 30$ free

Mario7

Active Trader
Apr 9, 2012
What is the no deposit bonus?

The $30 no deposit bonus allows traders to test our superior execution in a real trading environment with no investment risk.

When you claim your bonus, the amount will be credited to your account instantly to be used for trading.

Any profits made can also be later withdrawn.