Willing to risk?

Greed is something that is built in us, something not rational. The way to deal with it is to define your success in trading by trading by the rules and with discipline.
I become profitable in a consistent way only after i stopped being happy after winning trades that weren't according my strategy rules. I prefer to lose a trade but to stick to my plan, than to win a big trade which is based on greed and irrational decision. Over the long run, it pays:)

Jenal Aripin

Trader
Oct 30, 2015
Greed is something that is built in us, something not rational. The way to deal with it is to define your success in trading by trading by the rules and with discipline.
I become profitable in a consistent way only after i stopped being happy after winning trades that weren't according my strategy rules. I prefer to lose a trade but to stick to my plan, than to win a big trade which is based on greed and irrational decision. Over the long run, it pays:)

In fact, still lots of traders who were hyped too much when they were winning some trades that weren't according to their strategy (just luck).

In fact, still lots of traders who were hyped too much when they were winning some trades that weren't according to their strategy (just luck).
So true! one of the worse thing that can happen to a new trader is to win. It makes him thinks he actually did something amazing and instead of keep learning and improving he continue his way and eventually, usually pretty fast lose it all..

Samsu_samsul

Trader
Oct 27, 2015
So true! one of the worse thing that can happen to a new trader is to win. It makes him thinks he actually did something amazing and instead of keep learning and improving he continue his way and eventually, usually pretty fast lose it all..

Yeah, beginner's luck could be very dangerous if they couldn't handle it well. Just less of them who ignore their beginner's luck and still keep learning and practicing.

Jenal Aripin

Trader
Oct 30, 2015
Yeah, beginner's luck could be very dangerous if they couldn't handle it well. Just less of them who ignore their beginner's luck and still keep learning and practicing.

Some may experienced their beginner's luck while still learning deeper about forex trading. But that was 100% luck because they were still lack of any analysis...

federick

Trader
Dec 7, 2015
Singapore
www.earnforex.com
Forex is very risky and so there are always losing trade. Most people are afraid to trade in forex because they do no want to lose. As much as it is risky it is also profitable and open to everyone to trade and earn profit. To trade forex you have to be willing to lose in order to be successful.
yes , you are right and i am looking to develop a "Robot" that can to what i wanted it to do and loss the "Paper Money" or "demo Money" I think we should use really money only when the robot is making money. The train this robot is not easy and we need to know what we are feeding it with. I am looking to design on automatic filter which can filter the noise give us the primary signal at the same time part of the current market signal is feed to this filter to change it basic parameter such as time frame to capture the primary wave. Is there any one is also having similar thought?
Federick

federick

Trader
Dec 7, 2015
Singapore
www.earnforex.com

hi , we definitely need some kind of luck but we cannot depend on it. My plan is to follow trend and if trend go against me i have to cut and try another day. before that i am training my robot to take all the hits and grow from all the mistake, when it survive all those then i will go in with real cash...

Luthfi Maung

Trader
Oct 28, 2015
hi , we definitely need some kind of luck but we cannot depend on it. My plan is to follow trend and if trend go against me i have to cut and try another day. before that i am training my robot to take all the hits and grow from all the mistake, when it survive all those then i will go in with real cash...

Risk management is a must to prevent bigger losses in trading, you may want to put SL in every order you put or you take an action to cut your losses. Personally, I always wait for several hours if I got some losses to prevent some revenge orders.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Sure. But most newbies never treated this business as profession, they just treat it as a fast money maker (from their point of view of greed).
This is wrong mindset if newbie they thinking forex is easy money maker, in fact so many trader beginner get fail and might some of them quit already, better built up good mindset about forex which this is risky business and as trader they need carefully if they not yet good experience better practice in demo account.

Andika Anjani

Trader
Oct 29, 2015
This is wrong mindset if newbie they thinking forex is easy money maker, in fact so many trader beginner get fail and might some of them quit already, better built up good mindset about forex which this is risky business and as trader they need carefully if they not yet good experience better practice in demo account.

That's why they need to gather another knowledge and experiences in demo trading, improving their trading system and building up their trading mindset.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
That's why they need to gather another knowledge and experiences in demo trading, improving their trading system and building up their trading mindset.
Yes although demo account can't giving psychological lesson, but this useful to learn any system trading and also indicator as help tool, but not all trader miht they prefer practice with demo account because they have reason although they can making huge profit, but these profit unwithdrawable.