** NonStopEA - FREE EA NEED FOR DEVELOPING **

nonstopea

Active Trader
Jan 7, 2010
WILL SHARE THE CODE of NonStopEA.mql4 so we can develop it together, and if i have modified i will share directly to your mail.

Please donate to
Liberty Reserve : U6308690 (Non Stop EA)

After donate i will give the EA code, setting for your broker and backtesting statement diretly to your mail
==============================================================================================================================

I has been developing EA named NonStopEA, backtesting shown very good result but
actually we need to run it to live account to see how it trade on live account. Run on demo account is not a good act to know the EA
The problem is honestly i do not have cash money to deposit on live account and rent a good PVS

Margin required for this EA $100 open with 0.01 lots stardard account or 1 lots micro account open max 2 orders every $100
i want to open $200 micro account, and rent good VPS about $50 per 3 months so..

i need about $250 for my goal to develop EA so need your donation up to you how much you want to donate even $1 i very appreciate it and i will
stop this donation activity until i reach $250

to compleate my goal to testing it to live account, all donate will use for deposit to my account even over than $200 and will share investor password
for your monitoring too. and for it I WILL SHARE THE CODE of NonStopEA.mql4 so we can develop it together, and if i have modified i will share directly
to your mail.

The most important point is, i do not sell this EA it's Free..! i just want to ask help for developing
this EA, if my goal success and make profit i will give back the donate money to you all.

Thank you for your participation

Please donate to
Liberty Reserve : U6308690 (NonStopEA)

Note : I ask for donate first to make sure my backtesting statement not in wrong man who want to make it commercial
and sell it to scam people. My backtesting if for 2009 because need long time to backtest for year, you can backtest it yourself
and i guarantee you have similar and good result on backtesting, but for live i do not know so i need to test live

============================================================
Specification of EA.

Type : Scalper Take profit 2-10 pips and Stop Loss 20 pips
Margin Required : $100
Pairs : EURUSD with max spreads 3
Trading Hours : 24 hours but you can set trading time manually
Money Management : Yes
Hidden TP SL : Yes
Automatic stop profit : Yes
ECN : Yes
max OP 2 per every $100 balance

PLEASE DO NOT SALE THIS EA

NonStopEA backtesting 2008 - 2009

123o0eo.jpg

Last edited:

tipuwang

Active Trader
Jan 9, 2010
WILL SHARE THE CODE of NonStopEA.mql4 so we can develop it together, and if i have modified i will share directly to your mail.

Please donate to
Liberty Reserve : U6308690 (Non Stop EA)

After donate i will give the EA code, setting for your broker and backtesting statement diretly to your mail
==============================================================================================================================

I has been developing EA named NonStopEA, backtesting shown very good result but
actually we need to run it to live account to see how it trade on live account. Run on demo account is not a good act to know the EA
The problem is honestly i do not have cash money to deposit on live account and rent a good PVS

Margin required for this EA $100 open with 0.01 lots stardard account or 1 lots micro account open max 2 orders every $100
i want to open $200 micro account, and rent good VPS about $50 per 3 months so..

i need about $250 for my goal to develop EA so need your donation up to you how much you want to donate even $1 i very appreciate it and i will
stop this donation activity until i reach $250

to compleate my goal to testing it to live account, all donate will use for deposit to my account even over than $200 and will share investor password
for your monitoring too. and for it I WILL SHARE THE CODE of NonStopEA.mql4 so we can develop it together, and if i have modified i will share directly
to your mail.

The most important point is, i do not sell this EA it's Free..! i just want to ask help for developing
this EA, if my goal success and make profit i will give back the donate money to you all.

Thank you for your participation

Please donate to
Liberty Reserve : U6308690 (NonStopEA)

Note : I ask for donate first to make sure my backtesting statement not in wrong man who want to make it commercial
and sell it to scam people. My backtesting if for 2009 because need long time to backtest for year, you can backtest it yourself
and i guarantee you have similar and good result on backtesting, but for live i do not know so i need to test live

Specification of EA.

Type : Scalper Take profit 2-10 pips and Stop Loss 20 pips
Margin Required : $100
Pairs : EURUSD with max spreads 3
Trading Hours : 24 hours but you can set trading time manually
Money Management : Yes
Hidden TP SL : Yes
Automatic stop profit : Yes
ECN : Yes
max OP 2 per every $100 balance

PLEASE DO NOT SALE THIS EA

NonStopEA backtesting 2008 - 2009

123o0eo.jpg

Hi, you EA is good?I can donate, but I'll donate in small amount, could you give me an investor password, the EA & I m interesting to develop it.I might donate more if I can gain money from your EA.

• 👍
Reactions: ARTTYV1

nonstopea

Active Trader
Jan 7, 2010
Hi, you EA is good?I can donate, but I'll donate in small amount, could you give me an investor password, the EA & I m interesting to develop it.I might donate more if I can gain money from your EA.

hello friend, thank you for your attention
backtest is good, but i never try it on live because just start developing it and need donation to test it on live account i do not have money to rent good vps and opening new account

no matter amount of your donation i will share EA code after receive your donation, all donation use for opening live account maybe on fxopen or alpari so for now still waiting for some donation to develop this EA, you can mail me to mail account above

Thank you

malaytrader

Active Trader
May 5, 2009
hello friend, thank you for your attention
backtest is good, but i never try it on live because just start developing it and need donation to test it on live account i do not have money to rent good vps and opening new account

no matter amount of your donation i will share EA code after receive your donation, all donation use for opening live account maybe on fxopen or alpari so for now still waiting for some donation to develop this EA, you can mail me to mail account above

Thank you

i interested with your EA
please check your mail, made small donation to your LR and waiting your EA code

tipuwang

Active Trader
Jan 9, 2010

Hi, what is the version that you have?Why is developer like you don't have capital?

malaytrader

Active Trader
May 5, 2009
made test today to my live account with small lot, so far still good, i set position per trade

106047 2010.01.12 12:19 buy 0.10 eurusd. 1.4506 0.0000 0.0000 2010.01.12 17:37 1.4514 0.00 0.00 0.00 8.00
1146236 NonStopEA

144777 2010.01.14 20:28 buy 0.10 usdjpy. 90.93 90.73 91.03 2010.01.14 22:48 91.03 0.00 0.00 0.00 10.99
1146236 NonStopEA[tp]

Last edited: