CASH_FLOW

buytosell

Mar 25, 2014
Hello Enivid
I want to ask you to convert this little indicator to MT5.
Here is the story: there is no market that is not manipulated by market makers which use so called "dark pools" to hide their activities and therefore there is no accurate volume even in futures stocks...etc.

Long time ago someone combined BetterVolume and CDRW on such way that shows when market makers get involved ( more cash and activities to the market)

Indicator use Red and White bars from BetterVolume and Up and Down arrows (Supply and Demand ) from CDRW. When RED bar and Up arrow match then to give alert "Buying Climax"...When White bar and Down arrow match then give alert "Selling Climax"...true/false
This indicator is absolutely great odd enhancer...

Trading takes place when trader's trading strategy match with this market makers activities...Please ask if you have any question regarding indicator...

P.S. I just want to say that this would be second indicator (besides one EMA and WRB) on my chart...With this it would be complete Supply/Demand trading approach.

Attachments

• cash flow.jpg
    cash flow.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 180
  • CASH_FLOW.mq4
    6 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
  • 👍
Reactions: naikvijays

buytosell

Mar 25, 2014
Hello Enivid,

If you are interested in and willing to convert this indicator to MT5 you can do it as separate or add it to Better Volume indicator(MT5) which you already created...and you created CDRW (MT5)...Whatever is easier for you I am OK just to get it converted ...Thank you for your time for consideration.

Last edited:

buytosell

Mar 25, 2014
Enivid,

I have in this version 0 errors and 0 warnings...Problem is that I am getting arrows on all bars and same alert all the time.

It should be : up arrows only on red bars (alert "buy") and down arrows only on white bars ( alert "sell").

Can you help me to fix the problem please?

From previous threads i understood that you have aversion to volume in forex but I did my best to explain you indicator and tried to do it myself but still need your help...

Please help me to fix problems and make indicator to work correctly.

Thank you

Attachments

• BVCB_A-3.mq5
    9.2 KB · Views: 36

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
If you want only two types of arrows, why do you have 5 plots and buffers for them? Leave only those that you need and remove the rest.

For alerts, you probably need to replace:
MQL5:
D[1] != 0
with:
MQL5:
(D[i] != 0)
on line 239.

Last edited:

buytosell

Mar 25, 2014
If you want only two types of arrows, why do you have 5 plots and buffers for them? Leave only those that you need and remove the rest.

For alerts, you probably need to replace:
MQL5:
D[1] != 0
with:
MQL5:
(D[i] != 0)
on line 239.

how to filter out so that is up arrow only on red bar and down arrow on white bar ( no other arrows, just on red and white bars)? ...then Alert should be when bar is closed ( like on CDRW indicator which you did also )

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Remove all code that is related to other arrows.

To issue alerts only when a new bar opens, you need to enclose the alert checking code inside a code that checks for a new bar. You can find it in many other indicators that do the same (wait for a new bar).

buytosell

Mar 25, 2014
Remove all code that is related to other arrows.

To issue alerts only when a new bar opens, you need to enclose the alert checking code inside a code that checks for a new bar. You can find it in many other indicators that do the same (wait for a new bar).

Enivid,

I was able to merged two files because it doesn't require brain usage, just physical work...What you are asking me now to do requires brain usage, knowledge and experience and I do not have any of it.

"Remove all code that is related to other arrows."
How do I know which code is related to other arrows? no clue...

Alert and arrows should appear when bar is closed ...not before that ...and you did it in CDRW indicator....

Please make this indicator work and I will learn from it...Believe me it is not easy at all to beg someone for help that much and that long.
Thank you.

Last edited:

buytosell

Mar 25, 2014
Enivid

Since I cannot get this indicator in MT5 I have no choice then back to MT4 platform.

Thank you for your time. Sorry for bothering you.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Then indirectly through another member I asked you to convert this indicator (CASH_FLOW) to MT5 which is same thing as previous two options described above....Unfortunately for whatever reason you did not respond to any of above request for help...

And finally I notice that you were creating some alerts and other features for BV version presented in this thread and I just wanted to use opportunity to ask you to incorporate alerts described above and convert it to MT5......Sorry for confusion.

I would be most happy if you decide to upgrade BV(BETTER VOLUME) with alerts described above on any of two suggested ways...or simple convert CASH_FLOW(CASH_FLOW) indicator to MT5.

mjackson, are you sure that this Cash_Flow is what you think it is? It has no code fro red/white bars - it displays only arrows.

M

mjackson

mjackson, are you sure that this Cash_Flow is what you think it is? It has no code fro red/white bars - it displays only arrows.

Thank you for reply. Possible.It gives only arrows and combined with BetterVolumeChartBars gives complete picture therefore need two indicators ...That is why I suggested to combine BetervolumeChartBars indicator and SDRW(demand and supply-up and down arrows only) and have only one indicator. In attached which is original indicator "AlertrtonBarClimax" is on all other Alerts you can put off. ....From this one I removed other alerts and gave name to indicator CASH_FLOW.

So you can combine two indicators(BeterVolumeBarCharts and SDRW) into one or convert that CASH_FLOW into MT5 for which I must use with BetterVolumeBarCharts, in either case must be same outcome because conditions are the same. I know you will do the best...

Attachments

• BetterVol_CDRW_Alert.mq4
    10.9 KB · Views: 45
M

mjackson

Could you please attach the CASH_FLOW version you want me to convert to MT5, please?

Thank you Enivid. It is in post #1 of this thread. Would be good and practical to have BetterVolumeChartBars in it as well ...Basicly would be one indicator only and I was hoping for that ...Otherwise, as you noticed, I need two indicators ( BetterVolumeChartBars and CASH_FLOW). But I am glad if you do so as you intend.

M

mjackson

Please try the attached MT5 version.

Thank you. it freez chart and slowdown MT5...arrows appear and disappear from chart. For period when arrows disappear from chart chart is frozen....after a while they are back...and so on.

Since above doesn't happen in BetterVolumeChartBars indicator do you think that incorporating SDRW conditions ( spred1(last closed bar) >spread(previous closed bar) and Volume(last closed bar) > Volume (previous closed bar)) on climatic bars( red, white and magenta) would help?

Attachments

• CASH_FLOW-E1.jpg
    CASH_FLOW-E1.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 67
  • CASH_FLOW-E2.jpg
    CASH_FLOW-E2.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 60
M

mjackson

No such chart freezes happen in my platform. What MT5 build do you use? When do these freezes usually happen? Is there any out to Experts tab?

975. as soon as I put indicator...it is not just freeze...as you can see on screen shots it disappears...then show up again after a while...

This doesn't happen with other indicators....

M

mjackson

No such chart freezes happen in my platform. What MT5 build do you use? When do these freezes usually happen? Is there any out to Experts tab?

Enivid, please check code ...maybe there is something in code that freeze MT5 and computer: when I remove indicator from chart everything is fine...nothing is frozen anymore. I tried on another computer same thing....

Please try to code differently instead to directly convert from MT4 to MT5 because maybe it is not suitable for MT5 the way it was coded in MT4...

There is no other indicator that cause such problems. Please.

M

mjackson

Sorry, but I cannot fix the issues that I cannot reproduce.

Maybe you don't notice it on one chart ...put it on 16 charts with BetterVolumeChartBars, M30 time frame...Maybe in this case you will produce it and experience problem I have...Under same conditions MT4 version doesn't make problem at all. ..and no other indicator is making such problems as CASH_FLOW for MT5. on same computers , same platforms....

Other option for you to consider is to instead to convert that MT4 indicator please to create same indicator using BetterVolumeChartBars and add: spd1>spd2 and v1<v2, small up and down arrows and alerts. Maybe this will work...Just try please.
You have already BetterVolumeChartBars coded by you, just add a few lines with IF conditions:spd1>spd2 and v1<v2. Please.

M

mjackson

angevoyageur:
So what ?

This indicator is working, but is very poorly coded. If you place it on 1 chart it's unnoticeable, if you place it on 10 charts it freeze your computer.

You have to fix the code or ask someone to do it for you.

http://www.mql5.com/en/forum/35779/page2#comment_1047525
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Enivid, can you fix the code please?