Forex knowledge is expensive to learn

mumuy

Active Trader
May 3, 2013
Forex knowledge is very expensive because the more knowledge and experience you gather, the more successful you are. Those who want to be successful in forex, must learn everything about forex and he should have deep knowledge about the market and he needs to work hard for that. That’s why one who knows about everything is unlikely to share about it. Because working hard is very precious to everyone.

If we want more and more invest. It is depend on us. If we want, we can invest more as possible. We should learn more and earn more. Even small changes can result in substantial profits because of the large amount of money involved in each transaction. At the same time, it can be a relatively safe market for the individual investor. There are safeguards built in to protect both the broker and the investor and a number of software tools exist to minimize loss.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
It does cost real money to learn how to trade as you can only do so in a live account and in the beginning that means you will lose real money to earn real experience. I think it is worth the investment.

Master Forex IB

Active Trader
May 23, 2013
I do not think that forex knowledge is expensive, I get all learning free of cost with the help of internet searching. You can do free practice on demo to make your self expereinced in trading. Avail chances and do hard work you will not feel this learning expensive.

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I do not think that forex knowledge is expensive, I get all learning free of cost with the help of internet searching. You can do free practice on demo to make your self expereinced in trading. Avail chances and do hard work you will not feel this learning expensive.

It is obvious that you are not a successful trader. I sometimes question if you trade at all based on the responses given. Of course you can get the theoretical material online for free, but you do not learn until you trade in a live account and lose money as you learn. Trading in a demo account is useless.

safitri

Banned
May 30, 2013
indonesia
I don't think so. absolutely, we can learn from free sources like babypips, and many forums on the forex forums. you will become smart to learn anything about forex..
On forums, you can ask other member. it's free learning guys....
Now, I can gain more than $230 per weeks in liteforex,roboforex,, and some others...

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
For starters, learning to trade is not expensive but learning to trade successfully - you will need to practice your strategies on a live account, preferably micro.
Yes, chances are you are going to lose a few bucks but in the end, it is worth it..think of it as seed money..
And yes there are any number of resources like babypips and rest, but channeling the information into knowledge, that takes practice with a real account..

Master Forex IB

Active Trader
May 23, 2013
No forex is not expensive in learning it demands just your time and hard work ,As much you will do practice ontrading your learning will improve day by day. You can get free education through internet about all forex trading and its procedures. afterit spendyour timein demo and then in real account.

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
No forex is not expensive in learning it demands just your time and hard work ,As much you will do practice ontrading your learning will improve day by day. You can get free education through internet about all forex trading and its procedures. afterit spendyour timein demo and then in real account.

Again, you seem to have no learned how to trade judging by your answer. I will repeat again for those slow on the uptake: You will NOT learn how to trade until you lose money in a real account as we learn by making mistakes.

george55

Trader
Oct 29, 2013
www.ifcmarkets.com
To my view learning trading becomes expensive when you start dealing with real money. Of course there are many free ways of enlarging your knowledge like forex tutorials, forums, training videos , demo accounts, etc. But all in all you become professional only by opening real accounts with reliable broker.

Bruce69

Trader
Mar 21, 2012
Not that expensive if you learn them from the small live account. Today they can even be free, if you start the deposit free account.

SailFX647

Trader
Nov 2, 2013
I agree with Bruce69. If you start with a small account it is not that expensive to learn about forex. There is also a lot of decent free learning material on this forum and around the web. It is only expensive if you take huge risks and go on a useless seminar for $1000+

mr bean

Trader
May 13, 2013
sometime you mist lose some money to get experience ! because with real money you can get real feelings and good lesson !

gracieJJ

Trader
Nov 8, 2013
it takes time to learn forex, and yes time is expensive. but time well spent learning is, I believe, worth investing.

Rob Taylor

Active Trader
Oct 14, 2012
UK
www.tradeforexmakemoney.co.uk
Learning to trade is not expensive. Learning to trade to the level that you can consistently make money week in week out is expensive.

It really depends on how you value your time, are you prepared to invest the time required to make yourself successful?

If it takes you 5 years to get to the level needed to be profitable every week, that is a lot of time. If you work out the time based on your yearly salary, that will give you some idea of how expensive it can be.

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
Forex knowledge is very expensive because the more knowledge and experience you gather, the more successful you are. Those who want to be successful in forex, must learn everything about forex and he should have deep knowledge about the market and he needs to work hard for that.

You are definitely right mumuy. Forex knowledge could be expensive yet it is important. Traders these days are finding shortcut to everything, even hoping to boycott hardwork. This is why they easily run to regulated brokers whom they believe the regulated bodies would help them (clients) do their homeworks of duly monitoring their broker. They want to enjoy sweet easy pips, but what they end up getting is bitter, well-earned bankruptcy. The honorable licensed broker widens his rates (on the ground of fake volatility), manipulate execution rates, slippages and frustrating requotes. I think with hardwork and good forex knowledge you can healthily make a fortune with even offshore brokers!

eyeball

Master Trader
Sep 25, 2011
Agree

I agree totally with Rambo--You can learn the ground rules and absorb the conventional wisdom available, but until you have taken some painful losses in a real live money account your knowledge is limited to theory. Unless you have supernatural abilities those theoretical systems that you develop in demo trading must be must be adjusted and reworked countless times over an extended period of time before they can produce consistent and predictable profitable results. The trip you have to make is the same as absorbing any difficult body of knowledge in any profession or advanced skill. It is long arduous and expensive but doable and highly rewarding when completed -EB

gerski

Trader
Nov 7, 2013
I don't think so. absolutely, we can learn from free sources like babypips, and many forums on the forex forums. you will become smart to learn anything about forex..
On forums, you can ask other member. it's free learning guys....
Now, I can gain more than $230 per weeks in liteforex,roboforex,, and some others...

Thats also my opinion.Happy for your trading.Good luck.

rrayne20009

Trader
Sep 13, 2013
Learning isn't that too expensive if you prefer to use a live account.Just start at an amount you can afford to lose and just consider it as your education fee.