How Forex Trade works?

BoroVai

Trader
May 25, 2013
Hi,
Still I don't Know anything about forex but i have heard from someone that it could be a way to make money online without killing so much time and now I am Pretty interested on it so could you tell me as a new person on forex what should I learn First.....??

BoroVai

Trader
May 25, 2013
Great source,I am pretty Interested on forex trading and obviously I wish to learn this challenging way.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
+1 on what Enivid said. It is sad that so many are being told the absolute wrong thing about forex. Fore is more like a professional sport, let's take basketball. Everybody has access to a basketball court and can play and practice, but only very few will make a living from it. Same applies to trading, forex and every other financial market.

BoroVai

Trader
May 25, 2013
I am very pleased to have your advise,Thank you for being very helpful to me.You are right that everyone can play but winner will be only one.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
As Enivid and Rambo pointed out, forex is not easy, not by any stretch of imagination. It takes time, practice, research and application for periods ranging from months to years before you can show consistent returns. Bottom line, it takes a lot of hard work and it is the exact opposite of the phrase you'd coined "without killing much time"..happy trading.

mumuy

Active Trader
May 3, 2013
Forex is a business you need to learn first the basic and always be an intrepid since it has risk involve. And always trade money that you don't need.

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
And always trade money that you don't need.

I agree 100%. It is not wise to trade money you need to cover other expenses hoping you will make more money. A sound financial plan should be used in order to come up with the starting capital.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Feel free to post your queries regarding the market and in the meantime, review some of the free online resources and of course, check out baby pips school of pipsology. Good luck!

cedwardone

Trader
Jun 19, 2013
I have Ebooks. and you can download it on many places too.
I think it's better to try search it on google.com before ask here.
Good luck, my friends

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
I would second the last post except every book on forex uses that particular line to sell their ebook " read it to get an overview of the market". But instead, they end up dumping advanced course material on the unsuspecting consumer..
Kind of like the time you wanted a simple kool aid and instead got hold of a toxic flavor with dreaded undertones and tannin to boot..

michael77

Trader
Aug 5, 2013
First of all forget about any short cut way to earn money from Forex. You need to give lots of time if you really want to earn from this market. If you don't know anything about Forex then my best advice to you that you should start demo trading as possible as you can. If you practice demo trading at least two month then you would able to learn how really Forex trading work. You would also able to find out your own mistake as well.

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
First of all forget about any short cut way to earn money from Forex. You need to give lots of time if you really want to earn from this market. If you don't know anything about Forex then my best advice to you that you should start demo trading as possible as you can. If you practice demo trading at least two month then you would able to learn how really Forex trading work. You would also able to find out your own mistake as well.

Demo trading is a waste of time, open a micro account with $100 or $200 and learn to trade in a real account. In case you don't $200 to lose then you should not be trading in the first place.

Aug 7, 2013
try to read much more ebook about forex as much as you can. see the experts opinion, choose a perfect broker, start trading with demo account then finally go for deposit in your real account.

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
try to read much more ebook about forex as much as you can. see the experts opinion, choose a perfect broker, start trading with demo account then finally go for deposit in your real account.

I wonder what cereal box you got your trading education from...

karunia

Banned
Sep 6, 2013
indonesia
Demo trading is a waste of time, open a micro account with $100 or $200 and learn to trade in a real account. In case you don't $200 to lose then you should not be trading in the first place.

i think so,, demo trading is waste our time..
The best is starting with small balance and huge leverage...

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
I would have to disagree with the last post, small balance, yes but huge leverage - no. I would suggest that you start off with a snail account and normal leverage and hike it up later on, after you have gained some experience.

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
i think so,, demo trading is waste our time..
The best is starting with small balance and huge leverage...

The leverage does not really matter. Leverage does not cause losses, absence of risk management does.